IGNORED

Swearing again

Redandproud

2 hours ago, Red-Al said:

My son got arrested last night, spent 3hrs after the game in a cell, for swearing Infront of children in Ashton Rd after the game, how many kids go to football and don't swear , especially in the singing section, the police are unbelievable in this City, 

Wasn't your warned about your bad language earlier on in the season?

I don't like to say this but it seems its a case of like father like son...

Are the police taking any further action against your son? 

29 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Ha ha yes i forgot about that. That explains a lot...

3 hours ago, Red-Al said:

My son got arrested last night, spent 3hrs after the game in a cell, for swearing Infront of children in Ashton Rd after the game, how many kids go to football and don't swear , especially in the singing section, the police are unbelievable in this City, 

I mean, I’m not overly arsed about swearing and I’d always tell my lad not to repeat what he hears at the football around me but going on an internet forum is probably the last place to go if you’re looking for sympathy. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Thus my, I blame the parents post earlier.

8 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

I swore loads last night due to Andre and his Man City loving linos.I thought I would have to go to docs (if I could get an appointment) to see if I could be diagnosed with thisrefisacuntilitus.

He was awful against Swansea recently as well.

Are you Red Al's son?

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

In the man city carabo semi final at the gate. I got warned at half time by the stewards about my language, which I.  felt had not been that bad if fruity, stewards where Def. Observing me second half . But I paid attention to the warning and no more was said.

Why was he not warned? And must have been ******* ****** ******* language to get arrested.

4 hours ago, Red-Al said:

According to my son ,that's the facts,I was sitting in my car waiting for him, 

Now I'm not much of a detective but I can take a good guess at where the questionable information has come from

When I was a lad and going to the Gate with my dad, I was told, like many I should think, 'don't repeat the bad words you hear at football son'.

Wasn't an issue tbh and I didn't (until Tiny ****ing Pukis arrived)! ?

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Cut @Red-Al some slack here.  If we're parents, we stand by our kids. You just do.

At the same time, it might be a salutary lesson that some policemen are not equipped with much patience or humour and if they tell you to stop swearing, then stop swearing. They have the force of the law behind them: you don't, even if you think they are being heavy-handed.

Very tough lesson, but when you're a young lad, you live and learn. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

In the man city carabo semi final at the gate. I got warned at half time by the stewards about my language, which I.  felt had not been that bad if fruity, stewards where Def. Observing me second half . But I paid attention to the warning and no more was said.

Why was he not warned? And must have been ******* ****** ******* language to get arrested.

If the stewards were deaf, how did they hear you swearing?