IGNORED

Whos going down?

OliOTIB

I can’t see past QPR now for that third relegation spot. They have the worst goal difference, are in the worst form and have the hardest run in. Could be an interesting last day at Loftus Road!

We’re safe as houses and it’s silly to think otherwise… if we were a few points worse off though, it would definitely be a worry with our run in and injuries. I’m glad we picked up all those points in Jan and Feb.

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 2

Just had a go at the calculator, now giving my woeful betting record this is probably miles out , but have a go yourselves.

https://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-championship/

Screenshot2023-04-03at08_22_35.png.084a7bd0877a80642341cc6404f860a6.png

Just realised I missed one game, and a big one in terms of relegation. The rescheduled Rotherham home game with Cardiff, shows how big it could be. 

52 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Would quite enjoy it, if we sent QPR down on the last day of the season 

Can’t think of a club I’m more ambivalent about than QPR, although I recall a recent shocking refereeing performance (what’s new?) against them in the cup.

Be nice if they need to stay up by avoiding defeat by more than one goal on the last day of the season and we beat them 5-4, sending Cardiff down ?

• Like 3

On 01/04/2023 at 21:04, OliOTIB said:

QPR lost 8 in their last 9.

Cardiff struggling, however have 1 game in hand.

Rotherham dropping.

Huddersfield won today, 7 points out there last 9 and yet to play Cardiff and Reading.

Reading have 6 point deduction incoming, then 1 point off the drop (could of been level with the drop if it wasnt for our incompetence)

Wigan and Blackpool look down and out now.

Whos everyones money on then? Im going Wigan, B’Pool and Reading

Not us thank goodness

21 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

By preference, Cardiff, QPR and A. N. Other. In reality I expect it to be Blackpool, Wigan and one of Cardiff, QPR or Rotherham. The rearranged Rotherham v Cardiff game could well be key. 

Expect Cardiff to start legal action if the result of the rearranged game relegates them.

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Expect Cardiff to start legal action if the result of the rearranged game relegates them.

Against who? Despite how it might look on video it'd be hard to prove Rotherham were complicit in getting the game called off. Did they want it called off? There was plenty of time left in the game to turn it around. 

There's no case to answer for the EFL. Abandoned games have always been replayed in full, that's our rules. 

15 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Against who? Despite how it might look on video it'd be hard to prove Rotherham were complicit in getting the game called off. Did they want it called off? There was plenty of time left in the game to turn it around. 

There's no case to answer for the EFL. Abandoned games have always been replayed in full, that's our rules. 

Given the rain was of biblical proportions, perhaps it's this chap.

image.thumb.png.4645e76cee8c5a84a0459bbc4c48b166.png

22 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Be that as it may, Cardiff have form.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

What Phil says.

12 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Be that as it may, Cardiff have form.

I pass no judgement as to the merit of any case Cardiff may bring, but Tan is litigious, and I expect they will throw some mud at some wall in the hope it may stick.