IGNORED

Whos going down?

OliOTIB

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Not Cardiff?

Think that kaba is gunna keep them up. Ngl they are still an awful team but think Lambouchi plays some decent football and has enough to keep them up imo.

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It is. QPR are probably OK now but I think Reading will go personally. Hudds possibly but their game in hand could be vital.

The game in hand is against Sheff Utd, but then they go to Cardiff next weekend and have Reading at home on the final day. So it's very much in their hands still.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

That Rotherham-Cardiff game on Thursday grows more significant.

Bizarrely there are two Championship games scheduled for Monday 1st May. Rotherham v Boro at 1pm and Blackburn v Luton at 5:30. It must be the BBC cocking it up as that Monday`s not a bank holiday - it`s the Monday after.

I guess they`ll both be evening kickoffs.

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Bizarrely there are two Championship games scheduled for Monday 1st May. Rotherham v Boro at 1pm and Blackburn v Luton at 5:30. It must be the BBC cocking it up as that Monday`s not a bank holiday - it`s the Monday after.

I guess they`ll both be evening kickoffs.

May 1st is a BH, May Day

The following week is for the coronation.

Edited by cider hoss rules

My QPR mate was down today, refused to pay £120 for the train to Burnley , anyway he was so fed up even at 1-0 up. Like any of us in that position, very much glass half empty, funny enough a lot happier now. Their win was massive, and I think that could be enough. With at least 4 teams having to overtake them now, it's unlikely. Looks like Wigan & Blackpool gone , and one of Reading and Huddersfield to be the third.

Screenshot2023-04-22at21_09_41.png.7812fe3bef62d6a0987556bdf62158bc.png

Thursday 27th:

Rotherham v Cardiff (6 pointer)

Friday 28th:

Blackpool v Millwall

Saturday 29th:

Reading v Wigan (6 pointer)

Sunday 30th:

Cardiff v Huddersfield (6 pointer)

Monday 1st:

Rotherham v Middlesbrough

Thursday 4th:

Huddersfield v Sheffield

Last game Monday 8th:

Burnley v Cardiff

Huddersfield v Reading (6 pointer)

Norwich v Blackpool

Wigan v Rotherham (6 pointer)

Anybody’s guess!!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Qpr sadly safe after that win - was hoping for an interesting last day. Suspect the bottom 2 still drop but they have a glimmer after today. Leaves 1 from 4 and likely to be Reading as they don’t have as much fight as a Warnock side I don’t think. 

If Cardiff & Rotherham draw their outstanding game, they both go above QPR, who will be right back in it again.

20 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Main issue being qpr are 4 points clear of danger - I don’t see Reading getting 4 points. 

That said, many people on here after a couple of bad results "can't see where the next win is coming from" yet we manage to get it somehow. Reading do have two games that they "could" get maximum points from.

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

That said, many people on here after a couple of bad results "can't see where the next win is coming from" yet we manage to get it somehow. Reading do have two games that they "could" get maximum points from.

True, but it's the Championship . Not only that, it's the Championship run in, so even more of "anyone can beat anyone" applies. 
I didn't give QPR a hope in the 2 games Vs Norwich & Burnley so 4 points is amazing, got a good draw at WBA too before capitulating against Cov.
Good wins for Wigan & Blackpool yesterday, in games you would have had them to lose. Not that I think it will help them. Reading and Rotherham the only teams to lose yesterday from that group. It is so hard to call games this time of the year, but some massive ones to come. 

Huddersfield play Reading at home last day . They also travel to Cardiff so have a big say in ho goes.
Cardiff home to Burnley (on the beach?) last day.
Reading's other game is against Wigan (H)
Blackpool could be done by Friday night as they play Millwall, though with all things considered you have to give them a chance.

The bottom of the table looks fascinating, helps that we aren't down there.  I'll be looking out for the Rotherham & Huddersfield games Vs Cardiff, lot of pressure and with Huddersfield resurgent under Warnock and Rotherham looking decent yesterday. Cardiff must be worried.

26 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

They do (very unlikely) but others are playing each other so not all will get points so 47 now pretty much means safety sadly. I guess it could get nervy last day which is what I want so there is something on qpr game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Main issue being qpr are 4 points clear of danger - I don’t see Reading getting 4 points. 

Reading have Wigan at home next Sat, a game they have to win and then Huddersfield away….they could get four points from their last two games 

Be nice to go to QPR with something still riding on it for them

Edited by Loosey Boy

1 hour ago, Loosey Boy said:

Reading have Wigan at home next Sat, a game they have to win and then Huddersfield away….they could get four points from their last two games 

Be nice to go to QPR with something still riding on it for them

They could but point us you’ve got a lot of teams between qpr and the relegation zone plus a healthy points gap from their POV. It’s extremely unlikely they will go down but can but hope there might be some interest on final day. 

• Like 1