IGNORED

Whos going down?

OliOTIB

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Let’s not forget we were doomed only a few months ago according to some on here 

Indeed. All about trying to finish as strongly as possible now. We have not finished in the top 10 since the 18/19 season - think thats got to be the aim now ?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

I said after our draw there (which we really should have won) that if he kept them up it would be up there with his finest achievements. He might just do it.

Looks that way.

Wigan & Blackpool have gone.

Shame in a way, because I’d like Cardiff, Reading & Huddersfield (because of Warnock) to all get relegated.

• Like 1

Just now, GrahamC said:

Looks that way.

Wigan & Blackpool have gone.

Shame in a way, because I’d like Cardiff, Reading & Huddersfield (because of Warnock) to all get relegated.

Agree about Wigan and Blackpool. They needed points today. As much as I’d like Cardiff and Reading to go, QPR are in free fall. They’ve lost 9 of the last 10!

• Like 1

Just now, HappyClapper said:

Agree about Wigan and Blackpool. They needed points today. As much as I’d like Cardiff and Reading to go, QPR are in free fall. They’ve lost 9 of the last 10!

2 wins in 26, they were top in October, it is a collapse that makes our form in the pandemic season look ok.

• Like 2

Sadly not Cardiff by the looks!

Rotherham aren't they doing well..still think pound for pound Taylor has been backed much more than Warne, timing could come into it too.

Reading well well! Into the bottom 3..among that group of pigeons a cat has been inserted, released! That suspended points deduction has very much livened up the relegation battle. Huddersfield v Reading final day...

49 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sadly not Cardiff by the looks!

Rotherham aren't they doing well..still think pound for pound Taylor has been backed much more than Warne, timing could come into it too.

Reading well well! Into the bottom 3..among that group of pigeons a cat has been inserted, released! That suspended points deduction has very much livened up the relegation battle. Huddersfield v Reading final day...

If I could choose, I'd say ............Cardiff, Reading & QPR .

• Like 4

1 hour ago, robin_unreliant said:

If I was a QPR fan I would be fearing the worst. Will be surprising if they can halt the plummet in form in time to save themselves.

7 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

If I could choose, I'd say ............Cardiff, Reading & QPR .

Don’t worry if it’s down to the last game of the season qpr will be fine they have us to play .

we have form on the last day when it comes to putting teams to the sword I’m afraid 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

You don't exactly have many redeeming features do you? :dunno:

Why’s that? Me and my friends are pretty handsome….??

it’s quite a strange rivalry, we  always looked east and in the late 80’s you always seemed bigger and better. I guess that changed after 2003 and whilst living in Bristol I definitely noticed the animosity rise towards us and been there ever since……

5 minutes ago, Montpelierblue said:

Why’s that? Me and my friends are pretty handsome….??

it’s quite a strange rivalry, we  always looked east and in the late 80’s you always seemed bigger and better. I guess that changed after 2003 and whilst living in Bristol I definitely noticed the animosity rise towards us and been there ever since……

A lot of it is, that to younger fans, them north of the river are an irrelevance only fit for laughing at. Probably a bit like I expect you lot look at Newport.

• Like 1

Just looked at QPR’s run in, so even before taking into account their awful run, with West Brom, Coventry, Norwich, Burnley, Stoke all to play I can’t see them getting another point before playing us.

Reading’s isn’t that much easier, but they finish with Wigan home, Huddersfield away.
Think Huddersfield will be safe by then, so looks highly likely to be between these two.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Just looked at QPR’s run in, so even before taking into account their awful run, with West Brom, Coventry, Norwich, Burnley, Stoke all to play I can’t see them getting another point before playing us.

Reading’s isn’t that much easier, but they finish with Wigan home, Huddersfield away.
Think Huddersfield will be safe by then, so looks highly likely to be between these two.

Their only win in the last few games was against Norwich, somehow. So they might be hoping for something from that game at least.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Their only win in the last few games was against Norwich, somehow. So they might be hoping for something from that game at least.

Nope, it was Watford.

Did get a decent 0-0 at Carrow Rd at the very end of their good run, though.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Who thought he wouldn’t,he’s a top manager at this level,it’s only the snobs who don’t rate him 

I think a lot of folks thought that he’d ‘ lost his mojo’ . How dare an old age pensioner try to stay amongst the ‘living’

Fair play to the man , I still don’t like his approach to the ‘ beautiful game ‘ but he knows man management . 

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I think a lot of folks thought that he’d ‘ lost his mojo’ . How dare an old age pensioner try to stay amongst the ‘living’

Fair play to the man , I still don’t like his approach to the ‘ beautiful game ‘ but he knows man management . 

It’s a beautiful game purely because of how many ways you can be successful,wouldn’t half be boring if let’s say Man City played Man City week in week out 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, GrahamC said:

The only thing with Reading, is they have picked up draws. Hate to say it but QPR can't even buy a draw. I said the same thing about QPR's run in, Reading's isn't much better but they can score a goal where as QPR can't. Going to be very tight, maybe a point or goal to decide it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

The only thing with Reading, is they have picked up draws. Hate to say it but QPR can't even buy a draw. I said the same thing about QPR's run in, Reading's isn't much better but they can score a goal where as QPR can't. Going to be very tight, maybe a point or goal to decide it.

Agree.

Reading of course have had a points deduction too, so as they have already earned 47 points my hunch is also they are the more likely to scrap to a few more.

• Like 2