IGNORED

Whos going down?

OliOTIB

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Blackpool and Wigan are doomed then it’s any one from QPR, Huddersfield or Reading. Personally I’m not bothered which one drops into L1. 

I’d like to see Argyle, the Tractor Boys and the Owls replace them. I love a trip to Home Park.

I would rather Ipswich & Swiss Tony stayed down.

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Agree.

Reading of course have had a points deduction too, so as they have already earned 47 points my hunch is also they are the more likely to scrap to a few more.

Think you are more clued up than me regarding club’s finances but as you say again they are taking 6 points like last season and on talksport(I know)they are paying players ridiculous amounts,so will get another 6 points next season,just relegate them I would say because it’s blatant cheating 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Montpelierblue said:

Why’s that? Me and my friends are pretty handsome….??

it’s quite a strange rivalry, we  always looked east and in the late 80’s you always seemed bigger and better. I guess that changed after 2003 and whilst living in Bristol I definitely noticed the animosity rise towards us and been there ever since……

I think that rivalry has increased and remains strong due to the demise of them lot north of the river .

even though in my eyes that’s still my number one Derby them lot in the blue quarters not you lot in the blue um red um no blue shirts ??

On 01/04/2023 at 21:04, OliOTIB said:

QPR lost 8 in their last 9.

Cardiff struggling, however have 1 game in hand.

Rotherham dropping.

Huddersfield won today, 7 points out there last 9 and yet to play Cardiff and Reading.

Reading have 6 point deduction incoming, then 1 point off the drop (could of been level with the drop if it wasnt for our incompetence)

Wigan and Blackpool look down and out now.

Whos everyones money on then? Im going Wigan, B’Pool and Reading

Would have thought Rudolph would have been on this thread in a flash, given the title !?

The form guide doesn’t look good for QPR. This is the table on 1 November. Since then the club has only managed to pick up an additional 12 points  (3 points from the last 6 matches) 

IMG_3648.jpeg

Edited by pongo88

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

I reckon Ainsworth might be gone if they lose badly today.. it’s not working out really. 

They are abysmal, but I’m not sure him leaving would make any sense.

If they go down he knows League One, if by some miracle they pick up enough (any?) points & survive he deserves a chance to rebuild.

They seem spineless, as soon as they concede they invariably let in another.

Said it a few days ago I’m not sure they’re going to get another point.

Makes those posts saying we needed “at least” 50 points look completely laughable, we were probably already safe in February.

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Chris Martin disagrees.

2-2

(But I agree with everything else you say)

Seriously if they hold on that’s a massive point.

Not just because it keeps them out of the bottom three, but because they have come back from two down.

That’s his third for them, he’s done ok in a poor side.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Seriously if they hold on that’s a massive point.

Not just because it keeps them out of the bottom three, but because they have come back from two down.

That’s his third for them, he’s done ok in a poor side.

Yeh huge point, and some other results now going their way. 

About a month ago I actually looked back at our own seemingly unstoppable slide down the table under Holden.

Basic conclusion was that we were actually worse then than they are now, but we had more points on the board and managed to nick a few lucky wins that kept our heads above water. 

It's a shocking slide down the table form QPR, and I can't see that they are suffering from any of the things that obviously wrecked our 2020/21 season. They don't seem to have changed formation, they've got no long injury list, they didn't lose a load of big players in January. What's gone on there?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

In response to the thread title, not us! We only need five points to be mathematically safe. Blackpool & Wigan can`t catch us.

Peterborough got relegated with 54 points in 2013. That's the highest ever points total for a relegated team.

Probably just another win would be enough.

10 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

In response to the thread title, not us! We only need five points to be mathematically safe. Blackpool & Wigan can`t catch us.

Realistically 4 would pretty much get us mathematically safe given our goal difference superiority over the teams down there.

Another season goes by without ever being in any danger of relegation. Nicely done.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AberRed said:

Peterborough got relegated with 54 points in 2013. That's the highest ever points total for a relegated team.

Probably just another win would be enough.

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Realistically 4 would pretty much get us mathematically safe given our goal difference superiority over the teams down there.

Another season goes by without ever being in any danger of relegation. Nicely done.

If we didn`t get another point all season we`d be OK. I`d rather we did win a couple though!

• Like 1