IGNORED

Stoke City away match thread

10 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Hahaha what does Football Manager have to do with anything? I mentioned Chris Martin as he is exactly the type of striker you are referring to. Would i like us to sign a 30 goal a season striker? Absolutely! Do i think we will sign a striker? Nope! We have Bell, Conway, Cornick, Wells & even our 22 goal top scorer from last season Weimann - thats 5 strikers, we wont go for another one……it isn’t Football Manager, its real life.

Glad i have given u a laugh........you really have no idea do you?

3 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Glad i have given u a laugh........you really have no idea do you?

Bloody hell, how old are you? My opinion is we wont sign a striker, no need to be a snowflake over it. Dont think i have said anything ground-breaking with that opinion!

Edited by Mr Hankey
12 minutes ago, Denbury Red said:

Cornick looks as ineffective as ever.

What did the scouts ever see in him??

He had his trekking badge, was good at making camp fires and had outstanding ging gang goolies!

• Haha 8
3 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Bloody hell, how old are you? My opinion is we wont sign a striker, no need to be a snowflake over it. Dont think i have said anything ground-breaking with that opinion!

Having 6 forwards and two only joining in January, you're not the only one.

• Like 1
Just now, Mr Hankey said:

Bloody hell, how old are you? My opinion is we wont sign a striker, no need to be a snowflake over it.

Please stop replying...you have now reached the level of personal insult  .  I see that as the lowest of the low, and is symptomatic of someone who is incapable of conducting rational argument... In other words... Go away  .

• Haha 2