IGNORED

Stoke City away match thread

That's real character. What a result- dug deep.

We could have gone under, season petering out and all the injuries including one more in 1st half! Vs an in form wide playing well and at home too.

Watched on an admittedly up.and down stream! Delighted for Mehmeti- Stoke stepped off 2nd half, they were possibly a bit comfortable a bit soon but we still had to battle and we did.

• Like 6

Great win and you wouldn't have seen that coming with 15 minutes gone.
Worked our way onto the game , and had better chances up until they scored. Different team in the 2nd half.
Jay was brilliant, Zak good, Bell did well . Everyone worked hard and I'd say deserved over the whole game.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

Delighted by that scoreline and our second half performance, a game of two halves for me and won our half much better than they won theirs! 

Really great vocal support throughout, well played the traveling fans. Our record away at Stoke is actually very impressive. 

Just now, Lew-T said:

I thought we looked much better when King came on, he certainly made a difference. We just seemed to tick in the second half!

Brilliant performance and result.

Incredible considering that Stoke had won 4 and drawn 2 of the last 6, and City lost Conway and OTC to injury.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Even better when the quoted poster takes it in the spirit it was intended and doesn't act all snowflakey cos they were quoted. Celebratory ciders all round ?

Absolutely, will also be raising a glass or two tonight!

Brilliant win that and one that I obviously didn't see coming.

It's not the first time i've made myself look silly either. ?

• Like 4
  • Robin 1