IGNORED

More aggro between players and officials...Liverpool v Arsenal

cityexile

Brilliant game of football - PL at its best. 

Some superb play from both teams, some really brutal tackles, players squaring up. Some schoolboy defending.  Penalty miss from Salah….I’ve lost count of yellow cards. I love games like this.

Arsenal 1-2 up currently.

Edited by Robbored
  • Like 3

[Tongue in check] but officials up and down the league take shit every week from players and fans and it's almost accepted. Sooner or later something like this is bound to happen. If officials got more respect (like in rugby) then something like this is unlikely to happen (who knows what Robertson was saying to him to prompt that reaction).

Credit for Robertson though for not falling to the ground and rolling around like he'd been snippered.

• Like 1

One of the most thrilling PL that I’ve ever seen. Two fantastic teams going hammer and tongs at each other.

it had everything. Flowing football, penalty miss, terrific saves fro Ramsdale, crunching tackles. A draw was a fair result.

What a brilliant game!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

The game shouldn't be surprised if the officials have to stand up for themselves, the FA aren't doing much to help them.

One way traffic, players screaming at officials for years now.

Exactly. I’m watching Robbie Earl giving it the whole “it’s disgusting” rubbish 

Robertson approached the linesman yelling and the linesman raises his arm to push him away. 

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Ramsdale is some keeper.

And somehow he’s not England number one!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Robertson approached the linesman yelling and the linesman raises his arm to push him away. 

Because Pickford is equally as good (especially for England), we’re quite blessed in that department.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

Because Pickford is equally as good (especially for England), we’re quite blessed in that department.

IMHO I'd say Ramsdale is the slightly better keeper, Pickford maybe slightly better with the ball at his feet, but there's not much in it. The deciding factor is Pickford has the shirt and is Southgate's current fav. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

IMHO I'd say Ramsdale is the slightly better keeper, Pickford maybe slightly better with the ball at his feet, but there's not much in it. The deciding factor is Pickford has the shirt and is Southgate's current fav. 

I really don’t think Pickford is anywhere near Ramsdale, but the England manager prefers him that’s a fact. However what does that say about how crap Everton are! 

1 hour ago, spudski said:

If you watch the replays, Robertson grabs the linos arm...lino reacts by moving his arm away and in doing so connects with Robertson. 

Nothing in it. Don't put your hands on ref or lino...simple. 

As Roy Keane said Robertson's a baby nothing in it.

Edited by Street red
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I really don’t think Pickford is anywhere near Ramsdale, but the England manager prefers him that’s a fact. However what does that say about how crap Everton are! 

Pickford has done nothing to deserved to be dropped until then Ramsdale just has to wait his time 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

One of the most thrilling PL that I’ve ever seen. Two fantastic teams going hammer and tongs at each other.

it had everything. Flowing football, penalty miss, terrific saves fro Ramsdale, crunching tackles. A draw was a fair result.

What a brilliant game!

Couldn't agree more. A thoroughly entertaining game right to the end. 

1 hour ago, spudski said:

If you watch the replays, Robertson grabs the linos arm...lino reacts by moving his arm away and in doing so connects with Robertson. 

Nothing in it. Don't put your hands on ref or lino...simple. 

For what it's worth that's exactly how I saw it. Robertson shouldn't have his hand there in the first place, although it still doesn't look great from Constantine Hatzidakis.

• Thanks 1