IGNORED

Ross McCrorie signed - Confirmed

AshtonRobin21

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I hate these “a number of clubs are interested…” posts from POR.  Smacks of agent talk.

So does that mean it's really just us then? Or maybe not even us?

What sort of attraction are we v third placed SPL side? Do we offer comparable wages?

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

So does that mean it's really just us then? Or maybe not even us?

What sort of attraction are we v third placed SPL side? Do we offer comparable wages?

It probably means it’s bullshit, and it’s an agent trying to drum up interest south of the border via O’Rourke.

As for wages, we’d blow any SPL team out of the water bar the big two.

Every window there’ll be 2, 3, 4 Scottish players mentioned in articles with us, Swansea, etc mentioned.  Recently, Josh McPake, David Bates, Jordan Jones, Jamie McCart, etc.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Every time a Scottish player is linked I get an image of Lee Miller missing the open goal header right in front of me on the Stratton Bank - I'll need a couple of hours and a few beers before I can shake that off ?

Thanks for reminding me! ???

Where's those pills? 

2 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Every time a Scottish player is linked I get an image of Lee Miller missing the open goal header right in front of me on the Stratton Bank - I'll need a couple of hours and a few beers before I can shake that off ?

I’m not sure I’ve ever got over that ??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Ha ha that memory has always stayed with me too ...

13 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Sliding doors - that header goes in, City get automatic promotion, Danny Wilson stays as manager etc. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Assuming this is the article you're refering to, it's hardly confirmation.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-ross-mccrorie-links-8358244

His Tweet to the link is confirmation….

”As per @SportsPeteO, the reports linking City with Ross McCrorie are genuine although other clubs have an interest #BristolCity”

2 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

His Tweet to the link is confirmation….

”As per @SportsPeteO, the reports linking City with Ross McCrorie are genuine although other clubs have an interest #BristolCity”

Ah, don't do twitter. Guess we'll all know soon enough.

55 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

Seems to be a sensible option. Can play in a few positions.

It still seems too early for links to players, but indicates we are looking to get our business done early. 

Yep, said further up the thread, he's obviously versatile which Nige seems to like.

On 14/04/2023 at 18:43, CodeRed said:

I've always wondered why everyone remembers the Lee Miller miss but not the two sitters that our wonderful Scotty totally fluffed in the same game. 

I suppose it must be like Colin's whining about the 'ghost goal' while conveniently forgetting about our 'second goal' incorrectly given offside. 

Selective memory I think it's called.