IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match thread

Intrigued to see the line up today with everyone bar the long term injured available.

Will Mehmeti get a chance, will Kalas get a game, will Scott play, will we see one or two of the u21 players (other than Wiles-Richards making his debut) ?

Whatever, I just hope the team turn up for this dead rubber and sign off positively.

My money is on a desmond.

• Like 3

As its the last game of the season I'd like us to get a win but also like to see those that are unlikely to be with us next season start on the bench. 

I'd go with

O'Leary

Tanner Vyner Naismith Pring

James Williams

Bell          Conway       Mehmeti

Wells

I think that would be a very aggressive attacking line up with enough legs to conver pitch in pressure. I'd also like to see Bell okay on the right and Mehmeti on the left, Bells ability to run things down is fantasies, having Conway inside him would compliment his game because they know each other well and would allow us to get two strikers in the middle for crosses as more often than not that lone striker is one of the reasons our crosses don't create chances enough. Mehmeti can run at players and loves a cut back which would be prefect for Conway, Wells is the box. Last game, would be a good chance to try this out as its not been done before. 

56 minutes ago, Spike said:

As its the last game of the season I'd like us to get a win but also like to see those that are unlikely to be with us next season start on the bench. 

I'd go with

O'Leary

Tanner Vyner Naismith Pring

James Williams

Bell          Conway       Mehmeti

Wells

I think that would be a very aggressive attacking line up with enough legs to conver pitch in pressure. I'd also like to see Bell okay on the right and Mehmeti on the left, Bells ability to run things down is fantasies, having Conway inside him would compliment his game because they know each other well and would allow us to get two strikers in the middle for crosses as more often than not that lone striker is one of the reasons our crosses don't create chances enough. Mehmeti can run at players and loves a cut back which would be prefect for Conway, Wells is the box. Last game, would be a good chance to try this out as its not been done before. 

Wiles~ Richard’s is starting in goal apparently 

18 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Our media team strike again…this is in the OS match preview for tomorrows game, against QPR not Sheffield United

? HEAD-TO-HEAD

SHEFFIELD UNITED

Matches won: 34
Matches drawn: 24
Matches lost: 33

Top goalscorer: Lyndon Dykes (8)
Top assists: Ilias Chair (9)

BRISTOL CITY

Matches won: 33
Matches drawn: 24
Matches lost: 34

Top goalscorer: Tommy Conway (12)
Top assists: Nahki Wells (8)

On certain drugs they look remarkably similar, man.

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

OK Malcolm :)

Tune Army!

Afternoon all, hope you are all enjoying your holiday.  Well the last game of the season and then the long break until August. let's hope the boys show some energy and passion today and end up with three points. I don't know what the line up is, but all will be revealed soon. So Come On You Red's!

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I think that shows all we need to know about Kalas & Wilson not being here next season tbh

My thoughts are that Kalas is clearly going to be offered something, otherwise it makes absolutely no sense to include him in a “nothing” game.

Wilson highly likely to depart this summer, Dasilva certain to.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Flames 1
10 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

2 changes...

I'd say that's probably our most expected team and a good team but for the final game of the season you think he'd want to give players a chance, Wiles-Richards< Mehmeti, Cornick, they all could do with gametime but I get it, I guess Pearson wants to end the season on a win to take us into the next season.

10 minutes ago, Spike said:

I'd say that's probably our most expected team and a good team but for the final game of the season you think he'd want to give players a chance, Wiles-Richards< Mehmeti, Cornick, they all could do with gametime but I get it, I guess Pearson wants to end the season on a win to take us into the next season.

Which is it then?