IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match thread

1 minute ago, redkev said:

Bad miss tommy

Not knocking him , but if your gonna push top 6 or above next season you got to put them away I’m afraid

1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

Conway drags wide, one-on-one after great through pass from Sykes.

Williams struggling after bang on knee.

Think Williams it’s hurt more than he is making out , 

I thought that was a decent first half. 

We were a little wasteful in the final third, and a couple of defensive lapses, but we're dominating the middle third, progressing up the pitch very nicely and really look like the home side.

Scrappy, but happy!

HT 0-1. QPR started well, pressed us into hurried balls and were on top. However, we've gained some control and well worth the 0-1 lead. Tommy probably should have scored to make it 2, but he has worked hard after a quiet start.

Only disappointment for me, is Bell, who has been a passenger throughout, like to to Mehmeti come on to have a chance in his place.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Percy Pig said:

It's an unwinnable argument, Pete. The armchair Mourinho's have made their judgements and nothing, MotM against Boro for instance, will deter them. 

Don’t understand why every signing we make has to be tricky wingers or the like. You don’t get playoffs with stepovers but apparently according to some it’s do or die 

• Like 1