IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match thread

5 minutes ago, tin said:

Well, if he played like he has done today, he would probably still be here. Fact of the matter is he’s likely to be on the losing side today and is playing for a team that’s bloody lucky to have stayed up. 

I like a good honest player, but he didn’t fit into the way that Nige wants the team to play, he’s not a pacy counter attacking threat, good honest pro, but the right decision to get him off the payroll.

• Like 3
Just now, petehinton said:

QPR are in big trouble next season. As are Cardiff tbh. 

Both reminiscent of us staying up, just, under McInnes then falling even further the following season

Not sure about QPR, with a full preseason I reckon their manager will get them going, at times they’ve looked incisive and tidy

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Eh? How’s that? A player that can play multiple positions and is fully established at this level?

Even if we agree he can play multiple positions and is established at this level, I think he’s no better than what we have. On showings so far, behind Sykes and Weimann on the right (plus no better than numerous others who could play there) and a last resort CF based on that short lived experiment in his first few games.