IGNORED

Massengo Contract

2 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I'm getting prescious, about paying a player to flirt with every club in Europe? I care about the club, not him and his greedy advisors,

We are doing the same for Scott, trying to raise as much as possible for him. Is the club being greedy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oh Louie louie said:

So it transpires hes been drawing wages after his heart felt goodbye weeks ago now, he's being very very poorly advised, contractual or not, I suggest he donates it to charity 

⬇️⬇️⬇️

29 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I'm getting prescious, about paying a player to flirt with every club in Europe? I care about the club, not him and his greedy advisors,

I don’t think you understand the terms of his contract, the severance terms, nor the rules of pre-contract eligibility, that were open to him, Kalas, Dasilva, etc from January this year.

FWIW - Here’s a latest update.

Just now, Oh Louie louie said:

Ok I don't understand Dave, so in a nutshell has he been drawing wages like others have claimed since that goodbye video, yes or no will suffice, 

No, he got his final wage for the period ending 30th June, when his contract ended.  Just like Kalas did, just like Dasilva did.  In fact Massengo was still playing for Auxerre into June unlike Kalas and Dasilva.  He is no longer drawing a wage since 1st July.

• Thanks 1

So it transpires hes been drawing wages after his heart felt goodbye weeks ago now, he's being very very poorly advised, contractual or not, I suggest he donates it to charity 

Why the hell shouldn’t he? It’s his contractual right. If you left work, on the best of terms, would you donate your final months wages to charity? 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

I don’t think you understand the terms of his contract, the severance terms, nor the rules of pre-contract eligibility, that were open to him, Kalas, Dasilva, etc from January this year.

FWIW - Here’s a latest update.

So , turned down Burnley of the Premier league. It’s not all about the money with this lad. 

If I didn't turn up all month i wouldn't have the nerve to ask for wages tbh

None of the players turned up apart from those being treated for injuries. The rest of the lazy sods went on holiday. Why on earth did we pay them?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

So , turned down Burnley of the Premier league. It’s not all about the money with this lad. 

I've always wondered whether wanting to leave was down to a personal/family issue. He's certainly not going to get PL money from the level of club he is likely to join in France.

4 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

So did you stay with your job and never moved to another company?

Hnm had a contract with us, he forfilled his contract with us, he owes us nothing

• Like 2