IGNORED

Friendly at Portsmouth

Topper 123

4 minutes ago, BS3 Ark at Ee said:

I’ve got the game but no sound ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Just now, Coin-op said:

Same here. ?

Commentary is off to a good start for the year ahead already:

"And there's Alex Scott, with his shorts down around his ankles... sorry I mean his socks down around his ankles" 

• Haha 9

7 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Help. I've logged in but cant get the f...g system to accept my card details. I tap to put the card numbers in but nowt shows. Nobody in the Bristol City office to help of course. Any thoughts?

Same here. The "Card Details" has only one box for input and accepts nothing typed ! Looks like a fiver saved ! 

12 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Help. I've logged in but cant get the f...g system to accept my card details. I tap to put the card numbers in but nowt shows. Nobody in the Bristol City office to help of course. Any thoughts?

I had the same.

Had to do it by PayPal.

12 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Edited by CHAZ MICHAELS

12 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

A tiny bit of it is OK, but as for the rest it's largely a concrete monstrosity. Plus, it's full of psychotic and unjolly Jack Tars. 

Used to spend holidays in Southsea as a child. Is that far from the ground?

I haven't read the ticketing thread but presumably that's f*cked going by the number of pages; the kit is f*cked, the website was f*cked on launch, Robins TV has always been f*cked and still is, and the open day was f*cked. Surely statistically it would be easier to get some of those right than all wrong 

Edited by Porto Red
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Same here. Looks to me that the new robins tv website can’t cope with mobiles/iPads. Can’t input card payment details 

I'm hoping that this is not the starting lineup for next week as if I was picking the team, Tanner, King and Cornick would probably not be in my first 11 and I would probably have selected Conway rather than Bell.

That's not to say they are bad players, just that we have better, fitter and generally more able players in the squad.

Maybe the HT changes will give us a better idea of who Nigel intends to start next week.