IGNORED

Digital Ticketing

westonred

1 hour ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Exactly the same happens when you go through  security for a flight. I have all boarding passes on my phone, stand by the scanner and the other people go through after I scan their pass.

I hope they make people put their shoes in a small plastic box as they go through the turnstile.

Might be a nice touch.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Frenchay Red said:

Online survey??

Several older attendees at senior Reds don't do mobile phones and certainly not smart phones and have no access to the internet.

Hopefully get some help from family/friends.

On the table I sit, it’s almost impossible to get everyone off their phones!?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, miser said:

My mate is terrified of digital tickets, but he's had a smartphone for the last 15 years.

Always remember a John F Kennedy quote: “Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future."

Used to use this as at the end of presentations, when encouraging clients to change products!

I guess most like to remain in their comfort zone, me, I happy to embrace progress - although struggling with all the different BCFC branding that’s suddenly appeared!?

35 minutes ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Do I need E-Mail on my phone 

I’m guessing from this Q&A that you could also download via internet on your phone, ie from your account rather than an email.

What happens if I lose or change my phone during the season? Supporters will be able to re-download their Digital Season Ticket to a new phone through their ticketing account. Full details on how to do this will follow in the coming weeks ahead of our opening fixture vs Preston North End (Sat, Aug 5th).

• Like 1

That was easy but…..now it’s in my wallet does that mean I can’t transfer it?

A message did come up before I added it to my wallet that said it can only be sent to one Gmail acc wallet.

Just wonder in future if I couldn’t go at short notice maybe it’s best not to send to wallet until you’re sure I’m going. 

2 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

That was easy but…..now it’s in my wallet does that mean I can’t transfer it?

A message did come up before I added it to my wallet that said it can only be sent to one Gmail acc wallet.

Just wonder in future if I couldn’t go at short notice maybe it’s best not to send to wallet until you’re sure I’m going. 

See my reply above. You'll be able to forward it to somebody else.

2 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

Downloaded mine easy peasy!

Will it automatically add the next match ticket or will we have email prior to fixture to add ticket each time??

Apologies if is in Q&A which I've not read!

There are more questions than answers ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

Downloaded mine easy peasy!

Will it automatically add the next match ticket or will we have email prior to fixture to add ticket each time??

Apologies if is in Q&A which I've not read!

My Digital Season Ticket is not showing the next home match.

A Season Ticket holder’s Digital Season Ticket will update to show the next available fixture, at least two days before the next match. Please ensure you have automatic updates enabled in Apple Wallet or Google Wallet.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

But we don’t know yet if you have to do that before you’ve added it to your wallet or if you’ve already added it it’s too late.

Well, on the basis that the need to forward a ticket will be on a match by match basis, and everyone's season ticket will already be in their wallet (you don't add each individual ticket, it just updates to the next match), then it must be possible to forward a ticket from your wallet.

2 minutes ago, !james said:

You only add it once, its there for the season now. 

3 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

You don’t add games to your wallet each time, it updates automatically. 

Oh right, I wasn’t concentrating when I read the FAQs, I thought we had to do it before every game. Ta.

• Like 1