IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

Hope Lansdown’s enjoying his nest-egg. A new injury means this is not an injury crisis anymore, it’s a catastrophe. Saturdays line up is anyones guess. Surely the points we’ll lose while 9 (******* 9) first team players are out, means our dreams of the play-offs go for another year. 

Injured:

McCrorie

Tanner

Vyner

Atkinson

Naismith

King

Williams

Benarous

Wells

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Hope Lansdown’s enjoying his nest-egg. A new injury means this is not an injury crisis anymore, it’s a catastrophe. Saturdays line up is anyones guess. Surely the points we’ll lose while 9 (******* 9) first teams players are out, means our dreams of the play-offs go for another year. 

Injured:

McCrorie

Tanner

Vyner

Atkinson

Naismith

King

Williams

Benarous

Wells

And Roberts!

19 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Just heard the interview. My goodness. Double figures in a squad of what, 23? Madness.

Injured:

McCrorie

Tanner

Vyner

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Williams

Benarous

Wells

At this rate Nige will be asking fans to bring their boots to games - just incase!

Williams and Dickie both on 3 yellow cards. Weimann, Wells, Pring, Tanner, Roberts, TGH and Yeboah on 2 according to the Sky sports website:

Bristol City Stats & Records - Sky Sports Football

I think it is all comps though so a couple may have less than it says on the website.

23 minutes ago, marmite said:

Do we have any players nearing bookings suspension?  We certainly don't need that!

Edited by MrRedRobin

1 hour ago, MrRedRobin said:

Williams and Dickie both on 3 yellow cards. Weimann, Wells, Pring, Tanner, Roberts, TGH and Yeboah on 2 according to the Sky sports website:

Bristol City Stats & Records - Sky Sports Football

I think it is all comps though so a couple may have less than it says on the website.

Think Dickie’s three yellows might be adding two yellows for the red he got???

image.jpeg.2abc7ac95728dc7c717d99b388effe0e.jpeg

for many years now i have started to worry what the hell we do in training, season after season so many players injured. Back in the 80s 90s this just did not happen and remember thats when you could make a crunch tackle.

do you think there is to much technology involved or players over trained or we are just a team full of wet lettuce

You know the head tennis they do in Robins Uncut? I’ve heard rumours the winning team gets to throw bricks at the losing team and that’s behind a lot of our injuries.

No idea what’s going on here, we had an injury crisis a few years back the likes of which I thought we would never see again. 2 years later and we’re replicating it. I love this club but today is likely to be the first of a number of quite embarrassing ones for us. Brace yourselves.

Cornick and Joe James both hobbling late in the game, but I’m reticent to add them to the list as I believe posts have a character limit. We go again next season. 🙁

Injured:

McCrorie

Tanner

Vyner

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

James

Williams

Benarous

Wells

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, James54De said:

I’m seeing Vyner, Tanner and Benarous in the pictures on Twitter. 

And Naismith.

It's obviously a relief to see them back, but, before the turmoil of the last couple of days, were we expecting them back for this weekend's game, or has the removal of Rennie/change in medial/physio staff resulted in a different opinion being made on their condition?

1 hour ago, DCT10 said:

And Naismith.

It's obviously a relief to see them back, but, before the turmoil of the last couple of days, were we expecting them back for this weekend's game, or has the removal of Rennie/change in medial/physio staff resulted in a different opinion being made on their condition?

The three first besides Benarous, were all meant to relatively short term.

Vyner is on or around the 6 weeks

Tanner was impact that’s taken a bit longer

Kal’s calf was meant to be short-term, he’s been in training from what we were told, just not quite ready.

On 02/11/2023 at 19:27, t_b said:

On the latest Instagram video, Matty James is walking out in full kit alongside Andy King (tracksuit) so suspect he’s not as mid-long term as rumoured. 

I’ve seen a few on Twitter putting him on their line-up for tomorrow - I’m certain that’s premature. But good news if it’s not serious of course.

2pm tomorrow will be very interesting, hoping for lots of good news.

FOUR BACK. THERE’S FOUR OF THEM. Great start to the day. Now let’s hope Curtis and the boys can make it even better.

Thomas, Nelson and Idehen leave the 20, and Tanner, Vyner, James and Naismith enter it. The former three start. Three go out and four come in as we name a full bench today.

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Roberts

King

Williams

Benarous

Wells

Edited by BCFCGav

Today is a good day, when we needed it. All the injury returns seem unscathed, though we did have a few in the wars today, as is normal for a scrappy game. Weimann, Conway and O’Leary all took hits but fingers crossed, all seemed ok.

Rob Dickie, clean sheets and goals. My favourite signing in yonks.

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Roberts

King

Williams

Benarous

Wells

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

Today is a good day, when we needed it. All the injury returns seem unscathed, though we did have a few in the wars today, as is normal for a scrappy game. Weimann, Conway and O’Leary all took hits but fingers crossed, all seemed ok.

Rob Dickie, clean sheets and goals. My favourite signing in yonks.

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Roberts

King

Williams

Benarous

Wells

What injury has Roberts got? Still struggling from that knock he got the other week from Ipswich?

40 minutes ago, MrRedRobin said:

What injury has Roberts got? Still struggling from that knock he got the other week from Ipswich?

Yes to my knowledge mate. No idea of its severity but I think we’d have heard if it was really bad so hopefully just a knock. Hopefully back next weekend; with four back today, if we get another one back next weekend we’re suddenly looking so much better.

• Thanks 1