IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

I’m struggling a bit with all this since Nige was sacked so unjustly. Hard to get behind it all. Ah well. Life isn’t just football I guess!

Vyner seemed to hobble after a sprint but played on.

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous

Wells

• Thanks 1

Something wrong at the HPC as I’ve been told that these injures are not just first team as it is now common knowledge that there are 7 academy players out with injuries-never has this been seen at club and surely not coincidence, maybe too much on these deco pitches or too much build up of muscle in gym 

I had a lot to say last weekend as all the frustration of the NP sacking came to a head for me. But as I’ve said a million times, none of it is Manning’s fault. So I’m gonna just get behind this now.

It’s an… interesting lineup but I’ll stick my neck out and say, it feels like whenever a team sheet goes out the fans don’t like we play a blinder. 

No new injuries, no new returns. COYR.

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous

Wells

Entirely the same group of players for the third Matchday in a row. Unheard of consistency for us! I like it. Hopefully my mood will be lifted ever further by three points tonight and maybe a returnee or two on Saturday? Hopefully not asking too much! COYR. 🔴⚪

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous

Wells

Great result and I’m so bloody happy for LM. Hope he hasn’t mistaken anger towards the board for anger towards him. Some situation he’s walked into but that’s how to settle things down! 🔴⚪

No new knocks despite the players going to WAR for the badge today. And - because we didn’t ever have to chase the game we didn’t have to rush Wells on, so he gets another week of prep time before he returns.

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous

To lighten up a bit; not injuries, but old age;

Two very old men, Mike and Joe, have been friends all of their lives.
When it's clear that Joe is dying, Mike visits him every day. One day Mike says, "Joe, we both loved football all our lives, and we played football on Sundays together for so many years. Please do me one favour, when you get to Heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's football there."
Joe looks up at Mike from his death bed," Mike, you've been my best friend for many years. If it's at all possible, I'll do this favour for you.
Shortly after that, Joe passes on.
At midnight a couple of nights later, Mike is awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to him, "Mike--Mike."
"Who is it? Asks Mike sitting up suddenly. "Who is it?"
"Mike--it's me, Joe."
"You're not Joe. Joe just died."
"I'm telling you, it's me, Joe," insists the voice."
"Joe! Where are you?"
"In heaven", replies Joe.. "I have some really good news and a little bad news."
"Tell me the good news first ," says Mike.
"The good news," Joe says," is that there's football in heaven. Better yet, all of our old friends who died before us are here, too. Better than that, we're all young again. Better still, it's always spring time and it never rains or snows. And best of all, we can play football all we want, and we never get tired."
That's fantastic," says Mike. "It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad news?
:
:
:
:
:
:
"You're in the team for this Saturday."
  • Haha 5

Latest injury news ahead of tomorrow from Liam Manning's press conference:
Ross McCrorrie- Back in early January

Andy King- Closer than others along with McCrorrie

Kal Naismith- On treadmill but a little while away

Rob Atkinson- Jan at some point, back on grass soon

Haydon Roberts- Not far until he is back on grass, return in Jan

A couple of players suffering with illness so will be reviewed tomorrow.

Seems quite a lot of injured players back in Jan all being well. Good news about Ross, will be great to get him back!

• Thanks 3

Well… not sure what to say. That winner is the most I’ve lost my head at the Gate in an age. Jumping around and hugging strangers has never felt sweeter!

Conway seemed to take a knock but was well enough to run off so probably nothing thankfully.

COYFR 🔴⚪🔴⚪🔥🔥

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Well… not sure what to say. That winner is the most I’ve lost my head at the Gate in an age. Jumping around and hugging strangers has never felt sweeter!

Conway seemed to take a knock but was well enough to run off so probably nothing thankfully.

COYFR 🔴⚪🔴⚪🔥🔥

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous

Hugging strangers and dancing all over the place is fine when scoring such an important goal , it was the love bites and giving your phone number is the problem 🙈

• Haha 1

On 22/12/2023 at 23:13, BCFCGav said:

COYFR 🔴⚪🔴⚪🔥🔥

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous

Merry Christmas mate. Thank you for all the updates throughout the year, it is great to have an updated injury list every game.

• Thanks 1

Sunderland, Hull, Watford… 9 points?! Stunning from City. And to thump Watford? We rarely get to sit back and relax watching City… I was doing just that after super Andi Weimann made it safe. Phenomenal from LM and the team, GET IN. 🔴⚪

I think all came through unscathed as a welcome bonus!

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous

It’s my ‘Christmas day’ today since family were working the 25th, hence no pre match update today. But no headlines, same 20 players as Watford away. 

Sadly no Christmas gift from City for me, big physical teams in a low block remain our kryptonite for now. A little frustrating to beat good teams then play poorly at a bad one, but 10 points from 4 means it’s hard to be too upset. 

No new knocks that I saw!

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous