IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

Sykes and Pring half-time subs were tactical I assume. Sykes in particular I find a little odd though? I'll leave him off for now.

For a dead-rubber in terms of the table, the Cardiff game feels pretty massive. Liam, the squad and us fans need a lift. Roll on Saturday.

Injured:

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Benarous

Twine

Bell

Most clubs have injury lists Gav - ours is not exceptional.

As we saw with Liverpool yesterday their injuries meant that their youngsters got an opportunity to impress and they certainly did. Klopp was so proud of them he almost burst!

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

As we saw with Liverpool yesterday their injuries meant that their youngsters got an opportunity to impress and they certainly did. Klopp was so proud of them he almost burst!

6 at the moment, I'd say that's about par. No major complaints from me at the mo. 

That was good to see yesterday, Chelsea fans must feel haggard. One game that could have salvaged a pretty disastrous season and they lose to an ending team of about 6 academy players! I've got a soft spot for Klopp like many have, so I did enjoy it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

All the same players as last week, minus Tanner who must be unwell or injured. We don’t replace him in the squad as we name 7 subs (8 last weekend). Naismith was touted for a potential return… not to be today. Hopefully we find out more on that soon. So not great news to start the day, but hopefully come 14.30 we all have some great new to discuss! COYR. Into these blue ******.

Injured:

Tanner

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Benarous

Twine

Bell

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

All the same players as last week, minus Tanner who must be unwell or injured. We don’t replace him in the squad as we name 7 subs (8 last weekend). Naismith was touted for a potential return… not to be today. Hopefully we find out more on that soon. So not great news to start the day, but hopefully come 14.30 we all have some great new to discuss! COYR. Into these blue ******.

Injured:

Tanner

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Benarous

Twine

Bell

Did we ever actually hear about Tanner. It just seemed to go all very quiet?

McCrorie and Williams in the wars, and LM mentioned Pring is still carrying something. But all seemed to come through ok. 

Tanner is just gone. I’ll put up some posters around Bristol tomorrow. Naismith was due back a week and a half ago and I’m beginning to think I dreamt the Scott Twine loan. Otherwise we’re golden!

Injured:

Tanner

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Benarous

Twine

Bell

4 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

McCrorie and Williams in the wars, and LM mentioned Pring is still carrying something. But all seemed to come through ok. 

Tanner is just gone. I’ll put up some posters around Bristol tomorrow. Naismith was due back a week and a half ago and I’m beginning to think I dreamt the Scott Twine loan. Otherwise we’re golden!

Injured:

Tanner

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Benarous

Twine

Bell

Didn’t Cornick go off with a hamstring issue ?

2 minutes ago, Back of the Dolman said:

Oh so he did. He looked bright tonight so makes sense!

Injured:

Tanner

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Benarous

Twine

Bell

Cornick

• Thanks 1

On 05/03/2024 at 22:24, Back of the Dolman said:

Thought they said cramp /

Anyone seen any news of Tim Ap Sion ?
I was hoping for a bit of Alex Scott to rub off on him and Ben Acey. 

On 26/02/2024 at 08:10, Robbored said:

Ten Haag this morning moaned about MUFC's injuries; If we didn't have so many players injured, we'd have won 14 more games this season.

• Haha 2

Good start to the day as Twine returns to the bench, and Cornick is also ok after coming off in the midweek with a knock. Still 6 points off the drop despite our constant losses shows just how little we need over the remaining games to be safe. Today could go a long way towards that, and give us a much needed smile! COYR 🔴⚪

Injured:

Tanner

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Benarous

Bell

It’s a good day. Two back (well Cornick was never out in the end), ended the losing streak, but those Jack *******, and I think played alright! Certainly second half.

Injured:

Tanner

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Benarous

Bell

• Thanks 1

Two in, one out as we name a full bench. 

Williams is the ‘out’, we’ll wait to hear more, Tanner and Meerholz are in. Tanner back from his injury is good news.

Mon the City 🔴⚪

Injured:

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Williams

Benarous

Bell

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Williams more precautionary, could’ve pushed him, but his history has bearing.  Should be available for Leicester.

James due back in the next couple of weeks, assume that will post-break?

Cheers Dave! 

Not our day, gotta start taking chances. I think Twine will help us tick in that regard, and it’s nice to see him back out there, likewise Tanner.

Injured:

Atkinson

Naismith

James

Williams

Benarous

Bell

Hard to keep track, presumably along with Atkinson, Benarous and Bell, Naismith is out for the season.

Vs Leicester if players returning and fitness improved I'd try..maybe.

O'Leary

Tanner Vyner Dickie Pring

James Knight Williams

Sykes    Conway   Twine

Albeit I understand the case for TGH and or Twine central.