IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

On 04/11/2023 at 18:15, BCFCGav said:

Today is a good day, when we needed it. All the injury returns seem unscathed, though we did have a few in the wars today, as is normal for a scrappy game. Weimann, Conway and O’Leary all took hits but fingers crossed, all seemed ok.

Rob Dickie, clean sheets and goals. My favourite signing in yonks.

Weimann looked crocked to me.

Conway had a physical game up against their massive and strong CBs (but hit the post and got the assist) but he should be ok.

O'Leary took a hit in the meat and two veg I think, he'll be ok.

20 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Weimann looked crocked to me.

Conway had a physical game up against their massive and strong CBs (but hit the post and got the assist) but he should be ok.

O'Leary took a hit in the meat and two veg I think, he'll be ok.

Annoyingly, PA Media (BBC) don’t credit Tommy with an assist, because of the deflection.  I use them for my own created data.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Annoyingly, PA Media (BBC) don’t credit Tommy with an assist, because of the deflection.  I use them for my own created data.

Its an assist in my book.

Once he realised that a bit of movement would leave the CBs for dead he got into the game. I said elsewhere that he needed that physical game, he's been a yard short since he came back and was the same early on against Wednesday, but got better as the game went on. He should be back to himself for QPR imo.

• Like 2

Someone rightly pointed out earlier, and I think it may be worth raising, the GK brought in to provide injury Cover started for the unders earlier, rather than Bajic.

This COULD be viewed as keeping Bajic on ice for Saturday as Max did take a knock making that excellent save against Sheff Weds. 

Just a theory at this point, let’s hope there’s nothing in it and they just wanted to give Thomas game time.

On 07/11/2023 at 21:12, BCFCGav said:

Someone rightly pointed out earlier, and I think it may be worth raising, the GK brought in to provide injury Cover started for the unders earlier, rather than Bajic.

This COULD be viewed as keeping Bajic on ice for Saturday as Max did take a knock making that excellent save against Sheff Weds. 

Just a theory at this point, let’s hope there’s nothing in it and they just wanted to give Thomas game time.

Present in Robins Uncut and kicking ball with disabled supporters with the Robins foundation yesterday. So seems he’s alright 👍

No new returns but no new injuries, and after getting four back last week we’ll take that 👍 Backwell vacates the bench and isn’t replaced as we name eight subs.

Good luck Liam, let’s get the three points 🔴⚪

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Roberts

King

Williams

Benarous

Wells

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That performance was Holden-esque sadly. I said one of the worst things about stupidly sacking Nige when we did was the pressure that would be on the new guy. Most City fans want Nige back so a slow start would turn toxic fast. Well we’ve seen it start already, because that performance was painful on the eye.

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Roberts

King

Williams

Benarous

Wells

Edited by BCFCGav

On 11/11/2023 at 17:18, BCFCGav said:

That performance was Holden-esque sadly. I said one of the worst things about stupidly sacking Nige when we did was the pressure that would be on the new guy. Most City fans want Nige back so a slow start would turn toxic fast. Well we’ve seen it start already, because that performance was painful on the eye.

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Roberts

King

Williams

Benarous

Wells

It would probably have been the same with NP still here.

Atkinson is playing tonight for the U21s so we'll see how far off he is.

Benarous may also play as he's been training for some time.

• Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1

Another returnee in Joe Williams 💪 and no fresh injuries. Joe takes J. James spot on the bench (though, as in LM’s first game, we name 8 subs so J. James could’ve stayed on the bench but it’s neither here nor there). 

QPR was dropped points imo, especially given we have some challenging fixtures now. But a win today and all looks rosy again, and the LM era is truly underway. Let’s make some noise today everyone. 🔴⚪

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Roberts

King

Benarous

Wells

We’ve had whole months less eventful than that match! Jubilation to fear to despair to jubilations to nerves to relief (and a little more jubilation). Welcome to City Liam Manning, what a way to bank win number 1.

No new knocks and Williams successfully reintroduced. 

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Roberts

King

Benarous

Wells

• Thanks 1

No new injuries or returns tonight. Pring is suspended as we knew but we don’t replace him in the MD squad, instead naming 7 subs tonight. 

A draw would be a really good result. A win would be a statement. COYR 🔴⚪

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Roberts

King

Benarous

Wells

We didn’t need to lose that one. And to compound a painful Wednesday, our only back up centre-back and back up left-back did his hammie. Small squads are cute on paper, not something we’ll ever be able to pull off with how we accrue injuries. 

Also - did Sykes pull up before being subbed? My dad saw something he thinks. Leave him off for now.

Injured:

McCrorie

Atkinson

Naismith

Roberts

King

Benarous

Wells