IGNORED

Millwall : Tickets and matchday info

phantom

• Admin
18 hours ago, Bristolred82 said:

Is anyone looking for a ticket for Millwall on Saturday? We have one spare as someone has dropped out

See below

22 hours ago, MarcusX said:

was hoping to make this but won't know til the end of the week, looking like we might sell out our allocation then?

I've been to Millwall a couple of times, never had any trouble - though I can see it's easily there if you wanted to look for it, especially as everyone piles onto the same trains afterwards

26 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

Does any one know if the trains are running from London Bridge to South Bermondsey on Saturday or is there a strike planned. I only know that way..

Thanks 

There’s no trains running before and after due to an overtime ban. Alternatives are make your way to London Bridge and get a bus or head to Canada Water or Surrey Quays and walk from there 

• Thanks 1

• Admin
9 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

There’s no trains running before and after due to an overtime ban. Alternatives are make your way to London Bridge and get a bus or head to Canada Water or Surrey Quays and walk from there 

Probably one for yourself or @Olé, it was mentioned that Millwall fans used to drink outside Surrey Quays, any idea if this is still a thing?

12 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I see Middlesbrough sold out Huddersfield last night in the league cup!! We really are not as big as we think we are!

Closer journey tbh that one although offset by midweek.

I expect we will ultimately sell out if there are just 88 left but no historically our average position had been probably bottom third Championship. Middlesbrough certainly higher, I'd say top end Championship, bottom third or quarter top flight at a guess.

Our fanbase has grown significantly post redevelopment (yes I know tickets sold v actual there but that's the same for all clubs). 

More recent analysis site suggests we are 33rd which means 13th in the Championship as a historic position.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, phantom said:

Probably one for yourself or @Olé, it was mentioned that Millwall fans used to drink outside Surrey Quays, any idea if this is still a thing?

thanks, now I'm worried...

which pub will be the most popular as might watch the lionesses and then go see the lions, with mob handed support ?

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Closer journey tbh that one although offset by midweek.

I expect we will ultimately sell out if there are just 88 left but no historically our average position had been probably bottom third Championship. Middlesbrough certainly higher, I'd say top end Championship, bottom third or quarter top flight at a guess.

Our fanbase has grown significantly post redevelopment (yes I know tickets sold v actual there but that's the same for all clubs). 

More recent analysis site suggests we are 33rd which means 13th in the Championship as a historic position.

Indeed. Boro were playing in European cup finals whilst we were languishing in League one at the time, that’s the difference..

As you said though post redevelopment our support has been very decent. I’ve said it a million times on here before but to get the support we do at home is unbelievable really considering how dire we have been for pretty much most of our history!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Bristolred82 said:

Is anyone looking for a ticket for Millwall on Saturday? We have one spare as someone has dropped out

I might be, won't know til tomorrow or Friday as depends on my game Saturday being on

I'll drop a message when I know and see if you've still got it, if not sold already!

On 07/08/2023 at 12:25, Never to the dark side said:

This saves seven pounds on the saver fare,that two pints of Guiness in Bristol (or one pint of Guiness in London)

In amongst the various comments about travel around London, the important question has been overlooked.

Where can you get a pint for £3.50?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jose said:

Never really understood why our away support is so piss poor. % wise to home attendances we must be one of the worst in the league. 

IMO - Compared to years gone by, we have a lot of “happy clappers” down AG.

Very few get behind the team vocally, very few also travel away compared to bygone years - better things to do on a weekend nowadays, cost, etc? We get good crowds when we are doing OK, but many drop off when things are not going quite so well. Just the way it is down AG I suppose. 

Millwall away was always a must go away game, appears less interest nowadays. Always enjoy away games in London, good day out.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

In amongst the various comments about travel around London, the important question has been overlooked.

Where can you get a pint for £3.50?

I paid £7 for a pint of Ashai at Paddington recently, won't be making that mistake again