IGNORED

Catering in the Ashton Gate concourse

Lack of Action Man

3 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

The queue for the new donut outlet, former tea/coffee outlet in the Lansdown was huge, one of the longest I’ve seen at an outlet.

Did anyone here try something from them? And was there anything besides doughnuts?

Funny queue was quiet when I got there but only 4 donuts left so must have been busy !  only saw the donuts fiver for coffee and donut ...my kind of pre match meal !

1 minute ago, xerox6060 said:

Funny queue was quiet when I got there but only 4 donuts left so must have been busy !  only saw the donuts fiver for coffee and donut ...my kind of pre match meal !

Yes, clearly popular but as someone who doesn’t drink coffee and or have a sweet tooth definitely not my kind of pre match meal. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

How much would a donut and a coffee cost if you went to Greggs?

They should get a Greggs stand. They do a nice cup of tea and a doughnut or muffin, really cheap. A nice jam doughnut too! Probably around £3
Parsons do a nice coffee and food combo for a decent price.

The butchers used to do burgers and hotdogs too.

6 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Yeah that had that great big skillet outside didn't they - not seen them do that for quite a while. Rare (ex Bob Wherlock's) 

No, I suppose it depends if I use P&R or No24 bus, I don't always frequent North St. so not sure if it's there or not. They were nice burgers though and not too pricey

11 hours ago, CodeRed said:

From the footie scan

Paraguay .cheesy bread at Club Olimpia. 20p each (2000 Guarani)

Not sure if he's the vendor or just very peckish after 3 hours in the club bar!

image.thumb.png.314cfa12e7e8b75c2154c1fe9277ef4c.png

This is the best, Typical fish and chips in OZ

Image 1: Seafood Platter with Wine

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I didn’t even know there was/had been a decent tea/coffee bar on the concourse ☹️

Yeah it was great compared to the utter shite you get in the normal outlets.

There used to be a coffee cart in the fans village that served coffee so hot you had to wait to the next game for it to be drinkable…

and there’s the coffee shop that we finally realised was open at h/t for the rugby - was dead handy but now doesn’t open as no one really used it, which can’t come as a surprise because they never advertised it being open. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Yeah it was great compared to the utter shite you get in the normal outlets.

There used to be a coffee cart in the fans village that served coffee so hot you had to wait to the next game for it to be drinkable…

and there’s the coffee shop that we finally realised was open at h/t for the rugby - was dead handy but now doesn’t open as no one really used it, which can’t come as a surprise because they never advertised it being open. 

Is it the one on the Dolman concourse that has changed ? 

Someone mentioned one in the Lansdown as well.