IGNORED

Birmingham City at home match thread

Just now, mozo said:

Pete, rather than rail against your fellow fans, why not instead describe the game. If people are getting it wrong why don't you do it right?

I honestly think we’ve been alright. A bit meh. But 2-0 flatters them. Scored a worldie volley and a breakaway against a team with 10 men about 2 minutes after wells misses from 3 yards. Poor but doesn’t turn us into a horrific side overnight. 

I’d say this is the beginning of Pearson being under pressure though. Clearly hasn’t got a good relationship with the ownership and with 7 months on his contract will be very cheap to get rid of. 

• Like 8
  • Robin 1
Just now, petehinton said:

I honestly think we’ve been alright. A bit meh. But 2-0 flatters them. Scored a worldie volley and a breakaway against a team with 10 men about 2 minutes after wells misses from 3 yards. Poor but doesn’t turn us into a horrific side overnight. 

I’d say this is the beginning of Pearson being under pressure though. Clearly hasn’t got a good relationship with the ownership and with 7 months on his contract will be very cheap to get rid of. 

I don’t think it flatters them at all. Been very comfortable in 2nd gear.

Just now, ChrisBW said:

What is there to cheer about or get behind? Feel sorry for the season ticket holders.

Well you see when the game started and it was 0-0 we had 11 players and a chance, as their fans cheered them along ours sat silent in their own stadium...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mozo said:

Pete, rather than rail against your fellow fans, why not instead describe the game. If people are getting it wrong why don't you do it right?

People seem to get off on it. You can’t defend today. Add the two previous performances it’s going to worry people.

3 shots on goal in 3 games. I am worried that’s for sure. 

• Like 1