IGNORED

International Rugby

WarksRobin

1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

The company I work for (been though buy outs since but still the same name) had a box in the Millennium stadium. I was invited to the Argentina v Japan match. They’ve come a long way since then and hosting the Lions tour 

Both have come a long way especially Japan.

32 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Bollocks. I thought without city playing my weekend could be a happy one. 

Pretty gutting but we've come a long way in a very short space of time since Warren's return. Welsh rugby was in complete turmoil six months ago. Players not being paid and finishing fifth in the Six Nations.

I honestly didn't think we'd get out of the group, so to top it including a win against Australia dramatically exceeded expectations. 

In Jac Morgan we have a young leader who is also a superb player.

We chucked it away after being 10-0 up and looking pretty comfortable.

Being honest, it's not like we'd have got past a semi-final opponent of Ireland or NZ anyway. 

Edited by Kid in the Riot
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Pretty gutting but we've come a long way in a very short space of time since Warren's return. Welsh rugby was in complete turmoil six months ago. Players not being paid and finishing fifth in the Six Nations.

I honestly didn't think we'd get out of the group, so to top it including a win against Australia dramatically exceeded expectations. 

Being honest, it's not like we'd have got past a semi-final opponent of Ireland or NZ anyway. 

I think to give Argentina credit they held their nerve and took the 3 point penalties when on offer.

14 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I think to give Argentina credit they held their nerve and took the 3 point penalties when on offer.

Definitely far better than they were in that opening game v England. 

Gotta respect the passion from their fans too, unbelievable support in the stadium tonight. 

Quick word for Dan Biggar too, a shame he had to go out on a bit of low, but a fantastic servant to Welsh rugby. We've lost a few this year, sadly. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

I won't be too smug, because I'm expecting England to suffer a humiliating defeat (again) tomorrow. 

In a way i hope we do (not really of course), just because the ridiculous merry go round around Farrell is a total shitshow. Winning tomorrow only guarantees defeat in the SF - lets be honest.

I think most people in Wales would have bitten your hands off for topping the group and beating the Aussies, although the blew up 2nd half.

We're all Ireland tonight surely? This is their moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Got to be in it to win it,oh well never mind 

17 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

If I were you I'd be keeping my powder dry until full-time tomorrow! 

Neither Wales or England were ever going to win this tournament, both miles off the two teams we're watching now. 

I've said from day 1 that it'll be an Ireland vs France final with Ireland to win.  Therefore sods law says it will be NZ vs SA !!