IGNORED

International Rugby

WarksRobin

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

What a game. World no.1s against the legends of the game, and the legends came out on top. With Argentina also winning today it's no surprise that as we get to the sharp end of the world cup the Southern Hemisphere comes out swinging. 

Legends are you sure,this New Zealand team isn’t a patch on previous teams but they played well today 

1 minute ago, Super said:

Oh well it's left to England again....😂

Who’d of thought it 

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Legends are you sure,this New Zealand team isn’t a patch on previous teams but they played well today 

There were enough of them out there. Aaron Smith, Brodie Rettalick, Cody Taylor, Ardea Savea, Beauden Barrett, Sam Whitelock coming on all players who were nominated  (in the top 3 in their position) for the best All Blacks of all time. 

6 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Sexton not happy with the Ref it seems. Small margins

Sexton has form. Barnes isn't my cup of tea but it's our job to keep him out of the game. We beat ourselves tonight. Too many went missing. Half backs and set piece killed us. Might sound harsh but it's another QF bottled. Fair play to NZ.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Sexton has form. Barnes isn't my cup of tea but it's our job to keep him out of the game. We beat ourselves tonight. Too many went missing. Half backs and set piece killed us. Might sound harsh but it's another QF bottled. Fair play to NZ.

I’m glad you said it because people are giving me confused reactions for saying the same thing 

28 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

People write them off but they know what they're doing when it comes to knockout rugby.

Gareth Thomas' prediction after the Wales game looking prophetic.

He said NZ would win as no other country in world rugby learns from a defeat like NZ do.

Are Ireland now 8 out of 8 for WC QF defeats? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I’m glad you said it because people are giving me confused reactions for saying the same thing 

Too many of our big players didn't turn up. We nearly won without a set piece and with brutal half backs. I say we bottled it because if we'd been even at 80% we'd have won easily. Not saying the effort wasn't there, just not the quality. NZ had us in the scrum and on the gain line. Fair play to them. 

I'm repeating myself but I'm absolutely gutted. So deflating to get that performance in a QF again. This team should've won that handily.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Too many of our big players didn't turn up. We nearly won without a set piece and with brutal half backs. I say we bottled it because if we'd been even at 80% we'd have won easily. Not saying the effort wasn't there, just not the quality. NZ had us in the scrum and on the gain line. Fair play to them. 

I'm repeating myself but I'm absolutely gutted. So deflating to get that performance in a QF again. This team should've won that handily.

Will be expecting a confused reaction to your post from @And Its Smith soon