IGNORED

Swansea City away match thread

That was richly deserved. Justice too after the amazing array of decisions against us in the first half.

Team kept at it and got the reward. Sykes really must start. Everyone played their part, Cornick winning the free kick at the end.

We got some decisions 2nd half I suppose but the good was more than outweighed by the bad.

Sykes nice to see him off the mark impressive by him, if he starts regularly 5-10 goals should be his aim.

• Like 9
Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

That was richly deserved. Justice too after the amazing array of decisions against us in the first half.

Team kept at it and got the reward. Sykes really must start. Everyone played their part, Cornick winning the free kick at the end.

We got some decisions 2nd half I suppose but the good was more than outweighed by the bad.

Sykes nice to see him off the mark impressive by him, if he starts regularly 5-10 goals should be his aim.

Cornick was excellent.

Chased everything, pestered their centre backs & won a smart foul.

Ideal bloke to bring on when Nakhi is flagging.

• Like 12
2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

GTFI! We needed that after the week we`ve had.

Onwards and upwards.

Something different about this week was there to justify all the doom and gloom negative *****? at the start of the week City had a good squad  of players at the end of the week City  have a good squad of players. played 5 league games 1 defeat  but if you read this forum you would think it was played 5 lost 5 conceded 50 goals  absolute tossers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hard to pick one of the midfield three above the others, but I thought Joe W was immense today. So heartening to see him looking at last like the player we thought we'd originally signed. Big part of the reason we won and showed much improved physicality after being out-muscled on a couple of occasions by previous opponents. Just so many good aspects of our play today to celebrate. Made my day. I'm going to have a beer.

• Like 4