IGNORED

Leicester City away match thread

14 minutes ago, RedM said:

Very impressed by the stadium, my first visit. Great shop, stuff for kids to do etc. We are good but this is another level.

IMG_20230923_132252.jpg

IMG_20230923_132304.jpg

IMG_20230923_132821.jpg

IMG_20230923_133323.jpg

IMG-20230923-WA0012.jpeg

Each to their own but I thought it was completely soulless outside the ground, inside is boring and starting to age; concourse not a patch on AG.

I would not swap for AG - our ground has is top notch, both facilities and soul. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Gutted Zac is out, would have been tempted to put Pring at LCB and Roberts at LB, gives a lot more pace in the middle, with either Naismith at RCB or Dickie. As well as Naismith has done, prefer him in midfield as a bit to slow at the back, but difficult to drop any of midfield 3 to accommodate

I think we will see Naismith in midfield and Dickie/Vyner at the back at some point. With Vyner injured today wasn’t the day. Too many changes against the best side in the division…..or at least they will be by May. The interesting thing is whether we’ll play high up and press like we have been recently or play deep, keep our shape and counter attack. I think it will be the latter.

• Like 2