IGNORED

Ipswich Town home match thread

A team with a lot of injuries, which had to spend much energy in the last game, with the manager's position in doubt VS a strong team with less injuries, which is flying and will be fresh thanks to the postponement of Friday's game: it doens't bode well for us. 😮‍💨

I think that a defeat tonight would be understandable, a point would be massive.

1 minute ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

1-2-3 

Get into em and **** em up

Get into em and **** em up

Repeat.

Loved the tackle James made in the last game where he took the ball and everything.

We seemed to improve after that moment, and that's exactly what we will need tonight.

Hard, but sensible.

Need to come out of the traps a lot quicker, cannot give up so many chances this time out,

but we can do this.

COYR!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

According to Radio Bristol presenter this morning, we're playing Ispwich tonight.

She'll probably say it's Cradiff  this weekend.

Almost as good as the steward on the players car park gate just now:

He just radioed in that “Nah-cah-tee Wells is coming in. He’s a player.”. Followed by “There is another player coming in. Nail-smith I think it was didn’t catch his first name.”. 

😂

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

I hope and assume lansdown will be there tonight 

If not will be very dissapointed , not because of Nigel's comments, but because you simply cannot allow mark Ashton to swan back into this club like he didn't nearly wreck it 

Are you saying Steve Lansdown won't allow Ashton to swan back in as if nothing's happened?

Because I think that's exactly what he'll do.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Talk about bare bones?   NO... Naismith, Vyner, Wells, Tanner, Williams..........Not to mention Atkinson, MCcrorie and Benarous?      I'd like to see u run your Empire with half your frigging staff missing SL?   If NP can fashion a result tonight........He will deserve a medal......let a lone a new contract?'

• Like 7

Good Evening all.  Well here we are taking on number 2 in the league, who are surprisingly Ipswich Town. Not really looking good considering all our injuries, only hope we can turn them round and stop their pressing game. If we do, then I think we can at least get a point, so come on you red's and show MA we can do the business.

3 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Talk about bare bones?   NO... Naismith, Vyner, Wells, Tanner, Williams..........Not to mention Atkinson, MCcrorie and Benarous?      I'd like to see u run your Empire with half your frigging staff missing SL?   If NP can fashion a result tonight........He will deserve a medal......let a lone a new contract?'

Team is barely just about ok, and pretty sure they will give their usual 100%. Where we are is shown however by our bench. Not a lot of experience there.