IGNORED

Sound of the City Oct 30th

REDOXO

Just now, Tafkarmlf said:

Because mass hysteria

Conspiracy Theories and logic leaps that effectively it was him that sacked Pearson.

The last day and even more today I've never been so embarrassed to be a fan given some of the somewhat over the top reactions.

Someone with a much calmer head may stick around but this is absolutely ridiculous 

Thank you. I'm fuming, but wasn't Tins part of the rebuild? Why are we going all in on rumours? Actually a bit insane haha

Tinion has worked hard and spent a long time reinventing himself after his showing as a manager. He will not risk that by saying anything remotely critical of the board or the Lansdowns. 

He snapped back at the original post (below) but didn't reply when I said that some thought he might have had something to do with Nige's sacking.  

Screenshot2023-10-30at17_28_08.png.a9b63f623e9c6b03dfa8df59df1612f1.png

8 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Because mass hysteria

Conspiracy Theories and logic leaps that effectively it was him that sacked Pearson.

The last day and even more today I've never been so embarrassed to be a fan given some of the somewhat over the top reactions.

Someone with a much calmer head may stick around but this is absolutely ridiculous 

If his name was Ryan Minion then I’m sure your attitude would be different towards him. The fact he played for us is irrelevant 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tafkarmlf said:

I've no idea 

It's literally bat sheet Cray Cray

2+2= 12 billion.

There's like no one taking a breather and 'everyone' appears to be looking for a hate figure.

Stepping back and breathing and calming down may help.

However at current rate we will have a breakaway club by teatime tomorrow.

Thanks for your wise words 

2 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

I'm not angry nor incandescent like most of the mob appear to be.

Couldn't give two craps whether he played for us or not he's technical director now.

Yesterday and today on here just appears to be a backlash about wanting the world to burn and it doesn't matter who it is, anything connected to the club at any level appears fair game, and that's absolutely mental 

Of course you’re not.  You wanted him gone for 99% of the time he was here so why would you be?!

• Like 9
  • Flames 2

9 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

I've no idea 

It's literally bat sheet Cray Cray

2+2= 12 billion.

There's like no one taking a breather and 'everyone' appears to be looking for a hate figure.

Stepping back and breathing and calming down may help.

However at current rate we will have a breakaway club by teatime tomorrow.

Take a breather then 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

I'm not angry nor incandescent like most of the mob appear to be.

Couldn't give two craps whether he played for us or not he's technical director now.

Yesterday and today on here just appears to be a backlash about wanting the world to burn and it doesn't matter who it is, anything connected to the club at any level appears fair game, and that's absolutely mental 

Why must everyone react the same way as you? 

Forgive the want for discussion and questioning of a situation that is baffling. At least to a large majority of us. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Tafkarmlf said:

And this proves my point.

Anything that isn't with us gets antagonistic response. ( There's no point challenging it as it leads to more)

Anger's a terrible emotion 

Breathe FFS before lashing out 

Sorry, how have I ‘lashed out’?  By pointing out a fact?  Bit of a strange definition.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Ultimately football fans are fickle. If the new guy improves us then it will be Nige who for a lot of people 

Not in my view. It'll be 'Pearson laid the foundations, and should have got the chance to see it out'. Especially when you consider what he's done to get us in the position we are now. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

I've not said anything of the sort regards everyone needs to act the same way.

Chillax is one solution here.

We can't change it.

We can't go back in time

The club will still be here tomorrow and football will still be played.

People lose their jobs for all sorts of reasons, they pick themselves up and carry on.

There's less intent on hate .

All this because the bloke used a nickname you didn’t like.

You do you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2