IGNORED

Tinns Speaks

CyderInACan

I Love tinman - And he has his qualities. He can certainly spot talent.

But judging how a good a team is and the running of a team - he's proven to be not very good at that. He's a failed manager.

I would trust Nigel Pearson far more than Tinman. Club making a massive mistake.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Shocked at the way he defended our recruitment and how our squad is good enough. It's such blatent horseshit and to think we'd feed into it is astonishing. 

And the use of the word head coach. Ugh this is just a ******* vicious cycle were going through isn't it. 

Yep. Back to the LJ model! Wonderful! Yes people and comfy ex players! 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

In neither this interview nor the Jon L one do they say why Pearson wasn't the man to continue what he was doing!

6 minutes ago, Chrizzler said:

Both interviews prove that NP was not released for football reasons. 

It does make you wonder if there’s something around NPs medical/personal issues - which is what there have been lots of rumours and talk about - and they don’t feel they can say anything publicly about??

• Like 1

What I would say is the club have at least realised people are angry and they need to get a comms message out.

At the same time, they've potentially set a rod up for their own backs here as the new manager has to

a) play front foot, attacking, pressing football (i.e probably not Gary Rowett or Nathan Jones)

b) reduce the number of injuries

c) get the team up the league

d) keep bringing young players through.

To be honest, if they did all that, I'd be delighted and I might even hold my hands up and say maybe the club got it right and we got it wrong. But there are a lot of "ifs" there and, now they've set out the terms the new manager has to succeed on, they don't have a lot of room to justify themselves if those four things don't happen 

• Like 7

Just now, italian dave said:

It does make you wonder if there’s something around NPs medical/personal issues - which is what there have been lots of rumours and talk about - and they don’t feel they can say anything publicly about??

I think Tinnion answers - accurately or otherwise - in the interview. It seems to be fairly clearly about the ability to keep the squad fit and injury free. True or not, that seems to be what he's pinning it on. 

4 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

I was just about ready to knock it all on the head after the news broke about Nige.

These two interviews have just clarified things for me. Never been so disenchanted with this football club.

Utterly despicable.

Same. Because we've been here before. 

It's a cycle. And when the next "head coach" fails, because he will. We will go back to a more experienced manager to sort the mess out, and sack him at the first opportunity to go back to this yes man head coach nonsense so son and daddy can have control.

It's nonsense and will never work. We are going nowhere until they sell up. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I think Tinnion answers - accurately or otherwise - in the interview. It seems to be fairly clearly about the ability to keep the squad fit and injury free. True or not, that seems to be what he's pinning it on. 

Weren’t we told that only one injury wasn’t an impact injury? Not sure how Nige etc can be held responsible for that. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Riaz said:

I Love tinman - And he has his qualities. He can certainly spot talent.

But judging how a good a team is and the running of a team - he's proven to be not very good at that. He's a failed manager.

I would trust Nigel Pearson far more than Tinman. Club making a massive mistake.

I agree. It's very frustrating, Tinnion and Pearson together in the correct roles sounds like an extremely good setup. And we just threw it away.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Simon bristol said:

No one has still explained how a club that finished 14th last year, and sold its best youth player in decades while signing a couple of lads for 1-2 million and having 1 keeper who has ever played a championship game was suddenly supposed to be pushing for promotion? If tinman really believes that then we are even more screwed. In the unlikely event that we dont finish in the top 6 with no new signings in January and the new manager of their choosing, i assume he and the lansdowns will take responsibility for their decisions and resign?

It’s all Steve Lansdown IMO. When you hear is interview back in April. And the embarrassing Luton comparisons. These two are just mouthpieces for him. 

Let’s have SL front up, and cut all the bullshit

• Like 3

One of my heroes fast becoming a City zero.   Jesus wept.  Utter utter shite.   ‘When they are all fit we are in a good place’. Well no shit Sherlock……‘training should’ve been adapted’…..to what?  ‘We’ve got good people and stability’……judging by yours and Junior Cretins interview that couldn’t be further from the truth….’Ali Hynes knows how we want to play’ what and Pearson didn’t?  

You’ve embarrassed yourself there Brian.   Pathetic.  

• Like 10
  • Flames 1

Seems as though the new head coach will be told what to do and exactly how to do it by the suits, pretty much at interview. Any deviation from 'their way' and he has no chance. I wonder what would happen if a Warnock or a Rowett says that he can guarantee a play off place, but it won't be pretty to watch. Would they go for it or do they know better?

• Like 1

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

Yeah - I'm not saying I buy it. Just that the very clear implication in Tinnion's interview is that we're not doing better because the squad won't stay fit. 

Yeah, that how I heard it too. It might explain why Rennie went too. But he and JL are clearly implying this is one of the main reasons Nige was sacked - it’s such a cop out!