IGNORED

Frank Lampard

BCFC1512

3 hours ago, italian dave said:

And, with the greatest respect to @Superjack, I’m not sure they are the best example of a moderate view - they may not be extreme ‘cult’ but seem a fair bit further along that spectrum than you!

Reasonable assessment. 

I certainly don't consider myself that, Although if people want to call me it (or something similar), that's up to them. I just appreciate what NP has done, was doing, and the disgusting way at a time of poor health that he has been treated.

I am angry, and I will no longer support those that have done it, or had a hand in it.

It's not even just about NP. It's how they have behaved for years.

I want them gone.

• Like 3
  • Flames 3

3 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Reasonable assessment. 

I certainly don't consider myself that, Although if people want to call me it (or something similar), that's up to them. I just appreciate what NP has done, was doing, and the disgusting way at a time of poor health that he has been treated.

I am angry, and I will no longer support those that have done it, or had a hand in it.

It's not even just about NP. It's how they have behaved for years.

I want them gone.

I'm with you on this I haven't gone today they've really p**ed me off just wasn't up for it years of crap decisions time after time.

• Like 5

Anyone watch SSN between 1.00 & 2.00? The pundits were discussing City's next manager and showed the betting odds. Paul Merson summed it all up, that although City have promising youngsters, the best are continually sold off with little investment in replacements.

It was also mentioned that if a team signs a "name" as manager, it puts that club in the public's eye. "I never used to look for Birmingham's results, but with Wayne Rooney there, I do".

4 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Thank you for providing something that has no context 👌

Everton and Chelsea were of course both basket cases. 

Things haven't really improved much at either since he left have they? 

Frank wouldn't have to deal with the issue of leaving 18 players out of a match day squad here. He wouldn't need to rebuild a team. He wouldn't need time to input his tactics and culture to the team.

It's all already there for him. I don't think he's ever really had that in his management career. 

Come on. Both teams, particularly Chelsea, had good players. And a decent size squad.

he didn’t manage Sheffield United or Luton!

Yes, saw him at the game and we had a pint afterwards.  Took a couple of selfies with him but can't upload them because my laptop/phone/tablet isn't working.

Very excited to be taking on the role of puppet head coach and has been promised a £50m war chest to get us up.  He thought Jon was funny as his nose started getting longer when he mentioned the war chest but he said FACT in capital letters afterwards so Lamps (cos that's what his mates call him) believed him. 

Reckons it will be announced on the 31st November.  You heard it here first!

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1