IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match thread

5 minutes ago, ORANGE500 said:

It's 1 game under a coach who  arrived 4 days ago and has taken 2 or 3 training sessions that's what a sensible person without an agenda would conclude.sadly this forum is  lacking that type so it's no surprise to see the ridiculous comments posted on here.

What a ridiculous comment, I didn’t say anything about the coach. Whether we’d won 10-0 or lost by the same score line, we’d not have been  able to draw any conclusions about LM’s ability. 

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

You and your little clique , your little group of friends , spent the last few weeks trying to create any criticism you could for the previous Coaching team

My little clique? Kettle black comes to mind. I haven’t once criticised the previous coaching team. Just trying to persuade you all to get over what happened and try and support the team you are a “fan” of.

Edited by UncleRed
Just now, ORANGE500 said:

I've always believed it and nothing they say or do suggest othersise, they are the worst fans anywhere.

22,000 at home every week for a team paying premier league ticket prices to see a team that’s never played in the PL, hasn’t played in the top flight in over 40 years, and have never won a major trophy, what other group of fans can say the same?

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 3
1 minute ago, UncleRed said:

Jesus Christ, Bristol city fans truly are one of a kind.

What did you make of it then?

Playing by a distance one of the worst teams in the division who have won once at home in a year?

Pretty sure you were telling us last week just how dire it had been under Pearson, who incidentally had won both times he was in charge of us there.

Big improvement?

• Like 1
  • Flames 2
14 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I will bite. Nigel’s teams routinely beat teams at the bottom. This is as bad as we have played this season. Cannot blame Manning for that, but Nige would have been spitting on this performance.

Him Lansdown and Tinnion need to take the blame. 

Firstly Lansdown and Tinnion for employing a head coach that clearly played a different way to what we were looking for. 

Secondly Manning for coming in and trying to get us to play a completely different way. 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull
  • Flames 1
5 minutes ago, ORANGE500 said:

It's 1 game under a coach who  arrived 4 days ago and has taken 2 or 3 training sessions that's what a sensible person without an agenda would conclude.sadly this forum is  lacking that type so it's no surprise to see the ridiculous comments posted on here.

It’s got nothing to do with an agenda, it’s calling it as it was, utter shite against a very average team. Got to be a marked improvement against Boro else what was the point in changing.

• Like 3
Just now, GrahamC said:

What did you make of it then?

Playing by a distance one of the worst teams in the division who have won once at home in a year?

Pretty sure you were telling us last week just how dire it had been under Pearson, who incidentally had won both times he was in charge of us there.

Big improvement?

Think that’s stats weren’t exactly showing excellent form for Nige. I wasn’t the only one or thing suggesting the poor form.

unlike 99% of people on this thread I’m not going to judge a coaching team on 3 days work.

3 minutes ago, ORANGE500 said:

I've always believed it and nothing they say or do suggest othersise, they are the worst fans anywhere.

One of the most ridiculous comments i have ever seen on OTIB and trust me i have been on here a while and seen a lot.

A ******* ridiculous comment, as @luke_bristol says we are averaging 22,000 at home week in week out FFS, with our recent history its an absolute miracle we can still pull in those sorts of crowds. 

• Like 3
Just now, lenred said:

Didn’t watch the game and it wasn’t great by all accounts from those I know who did,  but in my book you always take a draw away from home in this league.  Take the point and move on.  

I can only see about half a dozen posters AT MOST pinning it on Manning but the Bristol Sport Rep's are now banging on about how bad the fans are for some odd reason.

• Like 3
  • Flames 3
7 minutes ago, Slack Bladder said:

Call me a cynic, but JL & BT wanted their man in for this game so he could start with 3 points and make their decision look a bit more justified.

Didn't quite go to plan though

I’d argue it was more to ensure Pearson doesn’t win 2 on the trot rather than anything to do with Manning

• Like 6
1 minute ago, UncleRed said:

Think that’s stats weren’t exactly showing excellent form for Nige. I wasn’t the only one or thing suggesting the poor form.

unlike 99% of people on this thread I’m not going to judge a coaching team on 3 days work.

Nor am I but I’m pretty sure the majority weren’t suggesting “poor form” when we lost at Cardiff with 12 players missing, having won our previous game.

“Poor form” over 1 game?

• Like 2