IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match thread

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

I don’t know ,but there’s a poster that’s quouting his own posts 

Hope that assists 👍

’Son’ 🤣🤣🤣

From a 20 something 😁

Doesn’t actually mean you are my son, you do realise that?

quoting my own post because for some reason you just totally ignored me, wonder why that could of happened.

I haven't read the thread so here's my opinion on today.

No blame on Manning atall but that was a dreadful game.

The only positive for me was when Knight was moved forward and TGH sat in beside James. Annis is not a Championship winger but may do more centrally.

As for the rest of the game, instantly forgettable.

Hopefully better to come plus we didn't lose. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

You’re more a baseball ‘guy’ I’d suggest

Sad you had to get some acquaintances to sign up to support your clueless opinions 🤣

’Gooooo Robbbbins goooo Robbbbins rah rah rah’

* Regarding your ‘Recruiting fresh young city fans who have actually played and understand the game’ 

If not you ,

Who is this / these ‘fresh young city fans who have ‘actually played the game’?  🤣

John , Uncle , Fudge ? 

Who is the footballing superstar amongst our midst ?

Baseball, basketball, american football, football you name it I watch it. Idk what my nationality ever has to do with it but gets brought up enough. Probably the insecurities of old blokes who have only ever gone as far as Benidorm or only deviate from football when the darts are on 🤣 and yea uncle ain’t a bad footballer I’d probably listen to his opinions over 99% of this forum 

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

I haven't read the thread so here's my opinion on today.

No blame on Manning atall but that was a dreadful game.

The only positive for me was when Knight was moved forward and TGH sat in beside James. Annis is not a Championship winger but may do more centrally.

As for the rest of the game, instantly forgettable.

Hopefully better to come plus we didn't lose. 

Agree with all that

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Baseball, basketball, american football, football you name it I watch it. Idk what my nationality ever has to do with it but gets brought up enough. Probably the insecurities of old blokes who have only ever gone as far as Benidorm or only deviate from football when the darts are on 🤣 and yea uncle ain’t a bad footballer I’d probably listen to his opinions over 99% of this forum 

Joe don't forget the pumpkin spiced latte for Mr lansdown Monday morning👍see you then 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Ha ha , probably seen about 3 times as much of the World as you ever have , or will

Rah rah rah

• Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 2
2 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

I thought the co-commentator was obnoxious and disrespectful particularly talking about how he would be better than half the players, and was particularly rude about Lyndon Dykes, who he said was atrocious and barely a football player. Made the coverage much worse in my view 

Torpey wasn't it 😂 I thought that was abit strong 

Edited by johnheadbcfc
9 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Why does it have to be such extremes? A lot of fans are rightly gutted that Pearson have gone and will need a bit of time to get over it. 

We're all getting behind the team, unfortunately today was a very uninspiring start.

'Skew this place back the other way' isn't really needed, give it a few weeks and hopefully some decent performances and it'll happen.

Totally my thoughts. There’s no middle ground. No one who is slightly annoyed at NP’s sacking. No has to be a cultist!!

It’s unfortunately very reminiscent of most social media platforms. If you don’t agree then you’re always “far”right or “far” left and there’s seemingly nothing in between 😡

Let’s have some balance. It was a very poor performance. Improved with the changes. Can we blame Manning, it would be ridiculous to, are people allowed to miss Np yes. What’s the problem?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, UncleRed said:

Ahhh the good ol @GrahamC face palm.

Talk a bit of sense on here and you either get ignored, face palmed, or my personal favourite, the BS employee nonsense.

It’s not “sense” it’s an opinion. Same as mine.

You genuinely don’t think the fact that the moderators on here said some (not you) signed up recently with Bristol Sport email addresses & that newbies started posting prolifically straight away in favour of change was odd?

• Like 1
Just now, JP Hampton said:

Totally my thoughts. There’s no middle ground. No one who is slightly annoyed at NP’s sacking. No has to be a cultist!!

It’s unfortunately very reminiscent of most social media platforms. If you don’t agree then you’re always “far”right or “far” left and there’s seemingly nothing in between 😡

Let’s have some balance. It was a very poor performance. Improved with the changes. Can we blame Manning, it would be ridiculous to, are people allowed to miss Np yes. What’s the problem?

I would of loved to seen pearson given half of the scott money mind you! Also would of loved for City to have brought in a good striker in 07 08 in jan😂 life and city goes on 

• Robin 1
1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

It’s not “sense” it’s an opinion. Same as mine.

You genuinely don’t think the fact that the moderators on here said some (not you) signed up recently with Bristol Sport email addresses & that newbies started posting prolifically straight away in favour of change was odd?

I haven’t said whether I wanted change personally, just moaning about people on here moaning.

whatever.

32 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Ooh I hope that is me. I am like the forum Liam Manning I guess. Someone to put all the forum dinosaurs in their place. Recruiting fresh young city fans who have actually played and understand the game🔥

How does that work?

If your playing Saturdays you won't be watching City, unless your referring to junior Sunday league teams and lads at youth levels are gaining understanding of the game, they do not thoroughly understand it.

1 hour ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

This squad of players are good enough to beat QPR away, that’s pretty much a fact.

They were playing as a team under NP.

The board deposed the leader of the team and the next performance is completely lacklustre.

There’s going to be questions and rightly so. That performance was unacceptable and I’m certain it would have been better under either NP or even CF.

My worry is these players are not going to put in the effort they did with Nige and his team. That's the problem when you suddenly change something that's not broken.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Street red said:

My worry is these players are not going to put in the effort they did with Nige and his team. That's the problem when you suddenly change something that's not broken.

If that’s true then these players aren’t the good bunch of lads NP and CF preached about. They’re gonna be professional about this whole thing and do their best for LM I have no doubt.

Thing is Liam Manning is going to be our Head Coach for at least 12 months. He will only be sacked then if were in the bottom 3.

So arguing about his selections and style of play after 3 training sections and 1 game is madness.

I'm a fan of Nige loved his honesty and integrity but he's gone,let's give the new guy a chance.

It's gona be a long ******* season on here with the bile being posted let alone long season on the pitch.

• Like 6
Just now, stephenkibby. said:

Thing is Liam Manning is going to be our Head Coach for at least 12 months. He will only be sacked then if were in the bottom 3.

So arguing about his selections and style of play after 3 training sections and 1 game is madness.

I'm a fan of Nige loved his honesty and integrity but he's gone,let's give the new guy a chance.

It's gona be a long ******* season on here with the bile being posted let alone long season on the pitch.

Agree 👍🏾

10 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Ok - so we got thrashed 0-0 away at QPR.

It was the worst start by any new coach in footballing history. 

There is nothing anyone can say which can make it any better.

Fortunately a walk on the Mendips may help. A moment to converse with god is a rare opportunity.

I thought Robbored lived in Nailsea

33 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

As for you Joe give it a rest, coming across as looking down your nose at people **** all wrong with Benidorm or Darts.

Don't make yourself look a ****.

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, johnheadbcfc said:

I would of loved to seen pearson given half of the scott money mind you! Also would of loved for City to have brought in a good striker in 07 08 in jan😂 life and city goes on 

As ever, if theres a way to balls it all up, we do it… im waiting for someone to come out and say why the top 6 squad and the brilliant new manager couldn’t manage more than 1 shot against qpr.

• Facepalm 1