IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match thread

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

NP cult out in full force tonight🤣 glad the miserable bloke is gone. How refreshing it must be for the players to get instructions from the main man. Not some dinosaur that spent a few days down in Cornwall every week while Fleming and Euell took charge. Out with the journeyman “manager” and in with the fresh head coach. Well done Jon and Brian :clap:

You have no clue. 

• Like 12
6 minutes ago, UncleRed said:

My exact feeling, you must work for Bristol Sport as well. @2015 @Sheltons Army @GrahamC quotes incoming.

Nah

Chip is a long established poster who has his personal views,pretty balanced

You and your little recently appearing clique , relentless in your knives for Pearson have been outed

Hope that helps 👍

(I see the clique general / recruiter has arrived) 🤣

‘ Go Robins , Go Robins rah rah rah’

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We looked much better when Knight was pushed forward and TGH alongside James. Knight’s aggression and energy helps our forward press and is best used fiurther forward at the minute. Despite criticism of Bell recently, his pace offers more up front too. Mehmeti bothers me. Cofidence looks shot. Hope LM can build him up again. Dare I say Weimann looks a bit lost, works hard but isn’t effective enough to create up front. Has he lost a bit of pace over a short distance. Would love a player like Armstrong they brought on. Probably because he ’s in the powerful direct Semenyo type. 

Got a draw, first game out of the way for LM and a break. But loads for him to do. Never say never in this division, but we look  fair bit off the top six. Realistically, transition to LM style with good performances and a top ten finish would persuade me we might be moving in the right direction. Going to be very interesting to see how this progresses. Will LM have the transformative effect of a Gary Johnson or Cotterill, or will he prove a Bobby Houghton, Benny Lennartson, or Derek McGiness ? Let’s hope the first two mentioned. But think that we are definitely missing a couple of key attacking areas so hope SL will loosen the purse strings a bit in Jan.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Nah

You and your little recently appearing clique , relentless in your knives for Pearson have been outed

Hope that helps 👍

I haven’t once criticised Pearson on here, so how am I not balanced In your eyes?

my posts mainly are at the sheer amount of misery and depression from you lot, cheer up, support the team no matter who’s in charge and cheer for the new manager, not old ones.

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

NP cult out in full force tonight🤣 glad the miserable bloke is gone. How refreshing it must be for the players to get instructions from the main man. Not some dinosaur that spent a few days down in Cornwall every week while Fleming and Euell took charge. Out with the journeyman “manager” and in with the fresh head coach. Well done Jon and Brian :clap:

Must be one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen on OTIB... and that's in a very strong field.

• Like 1
  • Flames 3
30 minutes ago, ORANGE500 said:

They are the most  fickle and negative fans anywhere. One person has just posted( and there are many more similat posts as you've probably seen)we've got no attack so the defence will have to keep us from avoiding relegation. That's after 1 game under a new manager and about a month ago after Rotherham they were regarding Tommy Conway as the next Alan Shearer. As I said the  worst sometimes wonder why they bother.

Yeah and Alan Shearer didn’t do any good on his own up front either!

Tommy needs to be part of a two. Sykes up front as he showed in the latter stages of the second half and TGH to start definitely. 

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Nah

Hope that helps 👍

(I see the clique general / recruiter has arrived) 🤣

Ooh I hope that is me. I am like the forum Liam Manning I guess. Someone to put all the forum dinosaurs in their place. Recruiting fresh young city fans who have actually played and understand the game🔥

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 3
8 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Wibble.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ooh I hope that is me. I am like the forum Liam Manning I guess. Someone to put all the forum dinosaurs in their place. Recruiting fresh young city fans who have actually played and understand the game🔥

Ewww , have you

Lets hear  it .........  

Can you add any coaching qualifications , involvement in the game at any level , or experience of managing at any level 👍

‘ Gooooo Robbbbbins Rah rah rah’

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Such is our collective fondness for Pearson, we’re in danger of rewriting history here.

In reality, Pearson didn’t win every game you might have expected him to, and not every performance met expectation. Sometimes we were actually pretty crap.

That’s not to say Pearson didn’t do well here. Overall his record holds up and he was getting about par from a limited squad. But let’s not start pretending we we were guaranteed to beat anyone under him. We weren’t.

You’re also not allowing for a transition period while the players adapt to a new manager with new ideas. That alone is likely to have contributed to today’s performance.

Please keep on posting sense like this. It's punctuating the nonsense nicely. I was gutted to see Pearson sacked and treated the way he was, but people are so determined to push the anti BS / landsdown agenda that they're posting the most ridiculous **** and if it doesn't comform to their opinion than it must be coming from someone on the BS payroll.

Edited by Just8
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Someone has to skew this place back the other way. We want our Nige back🤮get behind the team you weirdos. Swear all you cultists would love to be relegated so you can say I told you so

Why does it have to be such extremes? A lot of fans are rightly gutted that Pearson have gone and will need a bit of time to get over it. 

We're all getting behind the team, unfortunately today was a very uninspiring start.

'Skew this place back the other way' isn't really needed, give it a few weeks and hopefully some decent performances and it'll happen.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

You don’t read to well. Didn’t say me 😂glad I annoyed a cultist on his saturday evening though 

You’re more a baseball ‘guy’ I’d suggest

Sad you had to get some acquaintances to sign up to support your clueless opinions 🤣

’Gooooo Robbbbins goooo Robbbbins rah rah rah’

* Regarding your ‘Recruiting fresh young city fans who have actually played and understand the game’ 

If not you ,

Who is this / these ‘fresh young city fans who have ‘actually played the game’?  🤣

John , Uncle , Fudge ? 

Who is the footballing superstar amongst our midst ?

Edited by Sheltons Army
58 minutes ago, cityal said:

If ever there was a game where both teams deserved to lose this was it 🤣

We deserved to lose more than QPR did.

If Chair had been there we'd be down the table. Sofa so bad.

Despite the Lansdowns, the fans will always be part of the furniture. 

We'll support our team for evermore and chant " Up the Settee ! "

You can’t crucify the new manager on one game. I think a small minority are being a bit silly there. However, it is fair to say that in a fortnight whilst not being anywhere near the finished article we need to be showing more than that today.

It doesn’t matter what Laurel and Hardy said, we don’t have a top 6 squad but we do have one that ought to be able to compete and show a bit more going forward than we saw today. Let’s see what improvements are made in the next fortnight. If there’s no improvement at all then that would be disappointing.

• Like 3
Just now, DaveF said:

Why does it have to be such extremes? A lot of fans are rightly gutted that Pearson have gone and will need a bit of time to get over it. 

We're all getting behind the team, unfortunately today was a very uninspiring start.

'Skew this place back the other way' isn't really needed, give it a few weeks and hopefully some decent performances and it'll happen.

He has had realistically 2 days on the training ground mostly learning names of not just players and coaches but probably secretaries, assistants and others. Yet we have a large portion of the fan base so hung up on the past that they can’t get on board with what is here now. 

The handling of Pearson was pretty poor from the summer on. I said in March or April, the Scott sale on the horizon, that either extend him or sack him. No god could come from keeping him and not extending him. We can’t change our chairmen, owner and all that. No I wasn’t a fan on NP and his football but it wasn’t ideal how it all went down.