IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match thread

Some very simple stats;

QPR last 6 home games PPG .16 and GPG .66

City last 6 away games PPG 1.16 and GPG 1

Could go either way, but I'm thinking a 1-0 win or 0-0 draw.

2 minutes ago, Banjo Red said:

Don't know how true this is???

Screenshot_20231111_114231_X.jpg

TBF, anyone could have predicted that line up.

Well known that LM likes Mehmeti and Bell has been a bit out of form lately.

Any help greatly appreciated please with the questions below.

As you may have seen in the ‘Robins TV termination email’ thread I have had my Robins TV subscription terminated for reasons I do not understand (the thread explains what’s happened) 

I therefore am trying to buy a pass to watch this afternoons game, however, all i can access is an audio pass.

Is there anyway of getting a Robins TV pass for watching the game today? If so how? 
If Robins TV isn’t an option are there any alternatives for watching the match from overseas today?

Thank you in anticipation.

13 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Any help greatly appreciated please with the questions below.

As you may have seen in the ‘Robins TV termination email’ thread I have had my Robins TV subscription terminated for reasons I do not understand (the thread explains what’s happened) 

I therefore am trying to buy a pass to watch this afternoons game, however, all i can access is an audio pass.

Is there anyway of getting a Robins TV pass for watching the game today? If so how? 
If Robins TV isn’t an option are there any alternatives for watching the match from overseas today?

Thank you in anticipation.

There’ll be half a dozen streams listed here

https://www1.footybite.cc

https://sports-10.com

• Like 1
Just now, Silvio Dante said:

That’s bloody harsh on TGH

Conspiracy theory number one;

We don’t sign him permanently in January & use the money that we would have to spend elsewhere.

Must admit I’m very surprised he hasn’t started & thought Naismith might have, too.

Interesting that he’s gone straight for Mehmeti, certainly can’t complain about opportunity when picked ahead of our top scorer.

I don't fall out with Weimann playing. Conway has been very isolated of late, hopefully Andi can get close to him and provide some support.

Gardner-Hickman has been in good form but it's a squad game and both Knight and James are important players.

New regime, I'm sure all the players will be looking to stake their claim to play.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Hope Mehmeti repays back the managers faith in him. As far as we know he's done nothing to warrant a starting place lately.

Still, it's a fresh start for all and he has the potential to be a matchwinner for us, so good luck to him today.

It’s an interesting one. As has been said, Manning clearly likes him as a player as he was top of his loan list. However, what we’ve seen from Anis so far is a good player at the level below who hasn’t looked comfortable at this level. I’m hoping LM is judging him by what’s needed in the championship as opposed to what he thought he needed in league one.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, bcfcape91 said:

I don't fall out with Weimann playing. Conway has been very isolated of late, hopefully Andi can get close to him and provide some support.

Gardner-Hickman has been in good form but it's a squad game and both Knight and James are important players.

New regime, I'm sure all the players will be looking to stake their claim to play.

Agreed, if Weimann is included to play up close to Conway its all good.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Hope Mehmeti repays back the managers faith in him. As far as we know he's done nothing to warrant a starting place lately.

Still, it's a fresh start for all and he has the potential to be a matchwinner for us, so good luck to him today.

He did well at Cardiff (more centrally), and ok when he came on last week. I’m not sure he mightn’t have got a place this week even without the changes at the top. As you say, let’s hope he takes the chance. 

• Like 2