IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match thread

I mean this is no different to a Pearson performance at the moment and wasn’t ever going to be any different. Very boring and scrappy with little quality but just feels like one of those games, 2 new coaches so you never know what you’re getting. Shame for manning really as the next 3 fixtures are extremely difficult, annoying we had to play QPR now with this being their managers first home game. Just have to see this out, point would be good. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Negan said:

I mean this is no different to a Pearson performance at the moment and wasn’t ever going to be any different. Very boring and scrappy with little quality but just feels like one of those games, 2 new coaches so you never know what you’re getting. Shame for manning really as the next 3 fixtures are extremely difficult, annoying we had to play QPR now with this being their managers first home game. Just have to see this out, point would be good. 

the only difference I would say is our passing is not as sloppy as it usually is, not doing anything with it but that's look an improvement to me

Don't know what we can take from today's game really? I mean has he had long enough to look at the players to change too much? He obviously has a way he wants to play but will take him a few weeks to see if he really has the players to do it. Looks like we are going to be playing safe for a few weeks while he takes a look at everyone.