IGNORED

How many grounds....

Miah Dennehy

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Anyone with kids this is a great product. Got my 12 year old one and he scratched off every ground he’s visited from the poster on his wall:

IMG_1881.jpeg

Thinking about some of those god-forsaken outposts reminded me of this gem. Enjoy!

Edited by Curr Avon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Have you seen your club on. There was a story on Sky recently where an Ipswich fan. had just visited her 90th ground with Ipswich. I've done 176 with The Gas, so firstly I want a large medal and secondly , there must be a few who have watched City with a similar number?

How have you done that many with only 92 teams in the league? admittingly teams come and go out of the league and you also  have the advantage of once being a non-league club but 176 seems an awful lot, can't ever recall Rovers going to the likes of Man U, Everton, Arsenal and maybe a few more either

4 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

How have you done that many with only 92 teams in the league? admittingly teams come and go out of the league and you also  have the advantage of once being a non-league club but 176 seems an awful lot, can't ever recall Rovers going to the likes of Man U, Everton, Arsenal and maybe a few more either

Would be surprised if rovers have played 176 different teams!  Maybe he can name them! 

22 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

They drew Arsenal in a two legged League Cup R2 tie in 84/5. I would imagine pre-season friendlies might be part of the total

55 for for me. I also watch Liverpool occasionally (mum’s family are from there) so done a few prem grounds with them but majority with City. 

I believe to join the 92 club, they have to be the 92 league clubs in the season you join. I’ve lost a few that are no longer there, ie  done Highbury but not the emirates etc. 

Anyone on here a member of the 92 club? 

Edited by Jacs

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Have you seen your club on. There was a story on Sky recently where an Ipswich fan. had just visited her 90th ground with Ipswich. I've done 176 with The Gas, so firstly I want a large medal and secondly , there must be a few who have watched City with a similar number?

I peaked on 77/92 a while back, but a few of those can no longer be counted as they’ve dropped out of the league. Down to 62 now 

Edited by tin

1 hour ago, sm2webb said:

He’s no doubt seen his lot play on multiple different home grounds which count!  

Add up all the teams with ground changes, it can get to quite a number even if you are playing the same sides over the years.

I've seen City play at Coventry at three different grounds

1 hour ago, sm2webb said:

He’s no doubt seen his lot play on multiple different home grounds which count!  

Add up all the teams with ground changes, it can get to quite a number even if you are playing the same sides over the years.

I get that and i've been to about 20 teams that have moved ground but 176 ? 

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

150 of them are home games the amount you lot move about