IGNORED

Todays matches

Davefevs

16 minutes ago, pillred said:

Every time Sammy Szmodics scores I think, if only, that seems to be happening a lot this season.

Don’t upset yourself, If he’d stayed with us we would have sold him to Bournemouth by now and the owner would have trousered the profit.

So no worse off really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Hmmm 1

14 minutes ago, pillred said:

Every time Sammy Szmodics scores I think, if only, that seems to be happening a lot this season.

I’ve been following him since he was at Colchester, my home town club. I was really excited when City signed him, then a combination of LJ not knowing what to do with him and Swiss Toni being persuaded to sell him to Posh when he wanted to stay summed up that pair. I always thought he had the potential to be another Jamie Vardy with his pace and eye for goal. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Richard Head said:

I’ve been following him since he was at Colchester, my home town club. I was really excited when City signed him, then a combination of LJ not knowing what to do with him and Swiss Toni being persuaded to sell him to Posh when he wanted to stay summed up that pair. I always thought he had the potential to be another Jamie Vardy with his pace and eye for goal. 

A lot of his goals from what I`ve seen seem to be as a result of him mysteriously finding acres of space somehow. He seems to have that knack of making runs that leave defences for dead. I can see him going to a lower end prem side in January or the summer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Loosey Boy said:

Results couldn’t have gone any better for us today……let’s hope City are up for it tomorrow as it’s a huge chance to make a big move in terms of the league table 🤞🤞

COYRs

I am drawing some comfort from the fact that Southampton played Cardiff off the park today, despite the score line. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Richard Head said:

I’ve been following him since he was at Colchester, my home town club. I was really excited when City signed him, then a combination of LJ not knowing what to do with him and Swiss Toni being persuaded to sell him to Posh when he wanted to stay summed up that pair. 

At the time, reading comments on here, it appeared to be a sweetener so that Posh would sell us Ivan Toney. Trouble is P'boro' wanted £8 million and City would only offer six, so he went elsewhere and the rest is history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 22A said:

At the time, reading comments on here, it appeared to be a sweetener so that Posh would sell us Ivan Toney. Trouble is P'boro' wanted £8 million and City would only offer six, so he went elsewhere and the rest is history.

Are you suggesting we trusted Barry Fry?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, redkev said:

Wasn’t he the chap who had that terrible injury for us about 10 mins into his debut at the corner of the Atyeo/Dolman 

Ouch!! Don't remind me, I was about 10 feet away at the time, we really are an unlucky side like that.

Edited by pillred

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Steve Cooper 20 mins from the sack I reckon. Would love him here one day 

Absolutely the right time to say “things are looking very ugly for Steve Cooper” some things just write themselves..

Never want to see that Welsh serial moaner anywhere near our dugout, by the way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

35 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I don't want Everton picking up points.

On the one hand;
I have a soft spot for Everton and were my 2nd team when I first started going to football. My mate who's season ticket is next to mine is still a member there.
On the other hand, I'd love to see them relegated so we could go next year. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1