IGNORED

Dear Jon, what have you done...

PFree

Just now, 2015 said:

Sadly this is the most disconnected i've ever felt from Bristol City. I didn't even care when Norwich scored the winner today. 

Thanks Jon, Brian and the media team. You have made me feel so disconnected from the club that I don't even care. 

Disconnected is the word to sum it up.

It is legally their club and they are behaving like it. The sooner they piss off the better.  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Bard said:

Disconnected is the word to sum it up.

It is legally their club and they are behaving like it. The sooner they piss off the better.  

Steve said in 2017 to Geoff Twentyman 'it is MY Club'. Yeah, that speaks loud and clear. They do not understand Football

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

What's your excuse for today's performance Jon Lansdown and Brian Tinnion? It was the most disappointing game I've seen in ages and it is purely down to you. If you cannot see what you're doing to our club then it is the case that either you go or we go. 

• Hmmm 1

50 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

What you see is what you get
You've made your bed, you better lie in it
You choose your leaders and place your trust
As their lies wash you down and their promises rust”

Paul Weller - not the one who played for Burnley!

Equally apt from the bard of Woking

”Bullshit is bullshit it just goes by different names”

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Sadly this is the most disconnected i've ever felt from Bristol City. I didn't even care when Norwich scored the winner today. 

Thanks Jon, Brian and the media team. You have made me feel so disconnected from the club that I don't even care. 

If that’s true, I’d say you never did. If you’re a dyed in the wool football fan, you always care. I hate losing, it pisses me off.

My weekend is ruined, I won’t cheer up until the next win. I’ve been watching for a long time and I actually don’t like where we are as a club, or what we’ve become, but I care, and I wish I didn’t sometimes. 

• Like 7
  • Robin 2

19 minutes ago, glynriley said:

If that’s true, I’d say you never did. If you’re a dyed in the wool football fan, you always care. I hate losing, it pisses me off.

My weekend is ruined, I won’t cheer up until the next win. I’ve been watching for a long time and I actually don’t like where we are as a club, or what we’ve become, but I care, and I wish I didn’t sometimes. 

I do care, but it's a shrug of the shoulders. I'm fuming with what is going on within the club. They don't deserve any success. Us, the fans have suffered too long for the bad decisions the club have been making for years.

Care? Absolutely. Love the club, but i'm completely and utterly disconnected that it isn't worth the anger. They get what they deserve i'm afraid.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I think NP was building a real togetherness with the majority of fans that we haven't seen very often.The nearest in recent times probably being Steve Cotterell and Gary Johnson.A real feeling of positivity around the club.That feeling of optimism and goodwill was undone in an instant with Nigel's dismissal.I don't think the club could possibly be more out of tune with the fans.

There were many of us, including me, that felt that he had taken us as far as he could and and it needed a younger manager with fresh ideas to push us on.

And that will take more than 4 games.

I've actually seen some signs that we are starting to play better in short periods.

And just to add, I think the last 2 games we have been really unlucky - should have at least drawn with a top Southampton side away, bar a top strike.

Today, we were undone by 2 player cock ups which is out of the managers hands.

I'm quite positive about the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Hmmm 2
  • Facepalm 4

Climbing the league - check.

Reduced the wage bill - check.

Got rid of the drift wood - check

Lean on youth - check.

Change manager - check.

BS Narrative about top 6 side - check

New manager bounce -No

Improved resilience -No

New ideas - No

Play constantly across the back - check

Maintain toothless front - check.

League 1 Mentality - check.

Transfer Money For Jan? - No

I've just about fu*king had it with this shower of sh1t, echo chamber living, feared of the truth, clueless, crayon munching, useless to*ser, f*ckstick and his to**er son.  

End of rant. 

Edited by MelksRed
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 3

1 hour ago, TV Tom said:

Give Manning a bit of time and we might get a bit of excitement, you can’t expect to change 5 years of dross after just 4 games. The pessimism and negativity on this forum is unbelievable 

Take a big deep breath and remember this forum is not indicative of the fan base. It’s all very exciting for those on here this evening as Christmas has come early, a city loss

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

14 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

There were many of us, including me, that felt that he had taken us as far as he could and and it needed a younger manager with fresh ideas to push us on.

And that will take more than 4 games.

I've actually seen some signs that we are starting to play better in short periods.

And just to add, I think the last 2 games we have been really unlucky - should have at least drawn with a top Southampton side away, bar a top strike.

Today, we were undone by 2 player cock ups which is out of the managers hands.

I'm quite positive about the future.

Well done! 

4 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

Take a big deep breath and remember this forum is not indicative of the fan base. It’s all very exciting for those on here this evening as Christmas has come early, a city loss

Some booing at the end today. Some impatience in the first half of both home games with the tactics.

The crowd that is, not the forum.

Atmosphere was flat as anything for the most part.

8 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Some booing at the end today. Some impatience in the first half of both home games with the tactics.

It was very quiet today. As if no one could really be bothered. And the dull as dishwater “safety first” possession for the sake of possession football was never going to excite anybody. 

The goal today came about from the only time we played it forward and into the box quickly. Every other time, pedestrian would be an exaggeration of our play, as that would at least suggest an element of momentum.

Edited by Dr Balls
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Just saying it’s not quite as mouth frothy embarrassingly circle jerky fantasies about ousting the lansdowns and reinstating saint nigel Pearson when in person as it is on here :)

56 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I think NP was building a real togetherness with the majority of fans that we haven't seen very often.The nearest in recent times probably being Steve Cotterell and Gary Johnson.A real feeling of positivity around the club.That feeling of optimism and goodwill was undone in an instant with Nigel's dismissal.I don't think the club could possibly be more out of tune with the fans.

I'm 100% with this. I think now maybe that the players are too. There was nothing like the commitment today that we had under Nige. The players didn't appear to be enjoying their football like they did under Nige. So many were off their game and seemed lethargic. There were one or two giving their best but far to many passengers. 

As a fan of almost 70 years I am used to dissappointment but it's now utter dross. I no longer care if we win or lose, it doesn't make or break my weekend anymore. I don't blame Manning. The job was advertised and he took it. The failings of this club are due to the owner and his son. 

PS. I suppose I do care or I wouldn't have posted. The whole club set up seems so negative though. Sigh!!

• Like 3

Genuine question but before joining the board here and then becoming Chairman of this Football club , what did JL do ? He’s only 38 and has been a board member for years but what exactly on his CV qualifies him to be Chair of a multi million pound organisation??  

Edited by Baldyman

27 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Genuine question but before joining the board here and then becoming Chairman of this Football club , what did JL do ? He’s only 38 and has been a board member for years but what exactly on his CV qualifies him to be Chair of a multi million pound organisation??  

Qualifies because of daddy. Joke appointment!!!