IGNORED

Written jokes thread

Jay

I was sat on a plane for a flight to New York when a gorgeous lady got on and sat next to me, she told me she was going to a nymphomaniac conference to share her experiences..intrigued I asked her about her experiences, she said that the most well endowed men in the world are the American Red Indians, the men with the most staying power in the bedroom are the Scottish and the men who can charm any woman  in to bed are the Irish. I shouldn't be telling you all this I don't even know your name she said...ah I said..I'm Tonto MacDonald but my friends call me Paddy

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

I was sat on a plane for a flight to New York when a gorgeous lady got on and sat next to me, she told me she was going to a nymphomaniac conference to share her experiences..intrigued I asked her about her experiences, she said that the most well endowed men in the world are the American Red Indians, the men with the most staying power in the bedroom are the Scottish and the men who can charm any woman  in to bed are the Irish. I shouldn't be telling you all this I don't even know your name she said...ah I said..I'm Tonto MacDonald but my friends call me Paddy

Meanwhile, many years go.......

• Haha 2

Phoned Heart FM today, to enter their mystery prize competition.
The presenter answered and said, "Congratulations on being our first caller, all you need to do is answer the following question correctly, to win our Mystery Grand Star Prize"..
"That Fantastic!" I called out in delight.
"Feel Confident?" The presenter asked, "It's a Geography Question."
"Well, I've got a degree in Geography from Oxford University," I proudly replied, "and I've taught Geography to A level students for the last 20 years"
"Ok then, to win our grand prize of two VIP tickets to a Bristol Rovers match and to meet the players after the game, what is the capital of France?"
"Bradford", I replied.??

• Haha 2

À young lad is working in a supermarket when a customer comes up to him and asks for half a lettuce. 
Unsure if it’s possible the lad seeks out his manager and says ‘ some prat wants to buy half a lettuce ‘ then realising that the customer has followed him and heard his every word said ‘ and this kind gentleman has offered to buy the other half ‘.

Later on the manager calls the lad into his office and says . ‘ I was impressed by your diplomacy back there ,well done. To answer your question in Essex it’s quite a common request ‘.

The lad laughed and said ‘ in Essex everyone’s either a footballer or a tart’. 
The manager looked taken aback , ‘ My wife’s from Essex’.

The lad replied ‘ really ? Who does she play for?’ 

• Haha 2

Bloke goes out with a new girlfriend and they pop into a pub “what can I get you” he asks “oh, I’ll just have a coke” she replies.

Surprised he asks “ I can get you a lager if you like” “no thanks, she says, alcohol does funny things to my legs” 

“really? comes out in a rash do they?”

”no” she says “it makes them open”

• Haha 1

Three couples go camping and one couple forgets their tent.
So they decide the men will sleep in one tent, and the women will sleep in the other.
In the middle of the night, John says, "Bob, look at this ******* hard-on I’ve got.
It must be all the fresh air. I’m going over to see my wife."
Bob says, "You want me to come with you?"
John says, "Why the **** would I want you to come with me?"
Bob says, "Because that’s my ******* dick your holding."