IGNORED

West Ham United away third round of the FA Cup match thread

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Greetings from a sunny Tallinn, but minus 18c, let's hope the boys can warm me up by getting at least a draw. Well done all who are travelling, take care and make as much noise as you can. Come On You Reds!

• Judging by your location description I'm not sure I'd be asking the boys to keep me warm.
  •  
  • Location: Tallinn, Estonia. Where most of the women are beautiful.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BigTone said:
  • Judging by your location description I'm not sure I'd be asking the boys to keep me warm.
  •  
  • Location: Tallinn, Estonia. Where most of the women are beautiful.

At least it's very warm in our apartment. just want them to make it hotter as I won't be setting foot outside today. The plan is to listen to RB via the OS at 16.00 and then at 18.00 (our time) watch Arsenal v Liverpool, with a nice beef stew and plenty of red wine ( presents from Xmas) and a few Thatcher's Gold ready. Won't be banking on it, but there might be a celebration!

So the question is: What time will the first 'ffs' be posted on here? I'm going for 14:09.

Supplementary question: What time will the first 'get in' or 'Tooooommmmmyyyyy!' be posted? I'm going for 15:35.

1-1 and a famous replay victory at AG with Spurs away waiting for us in the next round. Possibly.

13 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

The plan is to listen to RB via the OS at 16.00 and then at 18.00 (our time) watch Arsenal v Liverpool, with a nice beef stew and plenty of red wine ( presents from Xmas) and a few Thatcher's Gold ready.

Won't be banking on it, but there might be a celebration!

Can't beat a post Christmas chocolate.

image.png.bc190b77b6a827a25c12e40dadec7aa7.png

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Hesgoal list the game, https://hes-goals.io

Anyone suggest any other reliable streaming options for this one please.  

Need to disable Adblock to view this one, in my experience that usually means navigating between popups. Perhaps someone will post the sports 10 site the full link should be somewhere on the last match thread.

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

At least it's very warm in our apartment. just want them to make it hotter as I won't be setting foot outside today. The plan is to listen to RB via the OS at 16.00 and then at 18.00 (our time) watch Arsenal v Liverpool, with a nice beef stew and plenty of red wine ( presents from Xmas) and a few Thatcher's Gold ready. Won't be banking on it, but there might be a celebration!

Red wine ? Thatchers Gold ? You bitch !!!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Just arrived. View from the top tier is a long way back from the pitch, but to my mind not as horrendous as some make out.

Camera always makes it look worse.

COYR!

B3619F55-8CA5-497B-B7DE-1C262DB495C2.jpeg

Great photo, thanks.

The lower seating areas look like a very shallow angle compared to other stadia? Not sure they would give a great view.

Went there for the Para Olympics but it was a different layout then.

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Just arrived. View from the top tier is a long way back from the pitch, but to my mind not as horrendous as some make out.

Camera always makes it look worse.

COYR!

B3619F55-8CA5-497B-B7DE-1C262DB495C2.jpeg

Bloody cheats have 2 goals !!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Great photo, thanks.

The lower seating areas look like a very shallow angle compared to other stadia? Not sure they would give a great view.

Went there for the Para Olympics but it was a different layout then.

Not a particularly shallow angle, I wouldn’t say. Most stadium lower tiers are shallower than the upper tier. I’d say this one is similar to Wembley, for example.

• Thanks 1