IGNORED

Preston North End away match thread

Just now, HOZDA said:

Good team and bench looks more solid. Really excited to see McCrorie.

If we can play anywhere near as good as we did at West Ham I fancy us today vs a Preston in poor form. However, this is the sort of team we tend to struggle against and break down. Let's see. COYR 

Exactly this, after Winning 3 on the bounce including best performance of season against Watford, we were thinking play anywhere near as good against Birmingham and Millwall and should be wins, well look how that turned out!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Manning not even asked about Weimann’s omission….pretty poor, and also a bit odd. Unless told before the interview not to be asked about him?

Pretty sure that will be why…and it’s usually an interview discussing team.

Still only gone 8 on bench.

9 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

At the end of November Manning said the news about Benarous was “not good” since when there has been no update.

If you think he’s returning this season (possibly at all) you’re far more optimistic than me. I’ve discounted him.

Bored of Naismith, availability record is poor, not getting in front of Vyner, Dickie or Atkinson at the back.

Behind 4 midfielders to start, can leave in the summer if anyone wants him.

Bit harsh as I think when fit ( emphasis ) on when fit I think he adds to our team trouble is like every one else bored of waiting , bit like Brooker years ago better team with him in it be never fit 

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

PNE have conceded in every home league game this season, hopefully today isn't the day...

Ffs 🙈

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Pretty sure that will be why…and it’s usually an interview discussing team.

Still only gone 8 on bench.

I’ve got me boots 

• Haha 1

Mcrorie will be like a new transfer for us. So unlucky was this man in the summer... Let's hope we bounce back with a better attacking movement. The last two games were harsh, but this for sure will be better now ! 

40 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

PNE have conceded in every home league game this season, hopefully today isn't the day...

We get so many posts similar to this in every game. Does any team, or it's supporters look forward to a game and think "Oh no; it's Bristol City  next week"?