IGNORED

City are live on national television this Tuesday - its cliché time!

Curr Avon

It’s a city and club with facilities that surely deserves to have premiership football…. And I’ll have a couple of quid on a least one reference to Hull and Dean Windass.

I’ll take any cliche so long as they don’t use “plucky” in front of our name, more patronising than anything else.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Dunno how to do multi quote, but why do so many posters use the term Premiership, when referring to the Premier League?

I think we all know what they mean, which is the main thing.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Jonathan Pierce once told me he didn’t do City games. I’m hoping he’s doing the commentary for the US audience! 

In the past he’s said he wouldn’t do City if they got to the Premier League but may consider doing an FA cup tie.

• Like 1

" Welcome to the home of "Front Foot Football."

We'll be meeting Chairman Jon Lansdown whose colourful sketches art connoisseurs have considered to be as good as those of primary school children.

And a bit later we'll be talking to football supremo Brian Tinnion, about the way he sneakily attained a position way above his level of competence, and his latest controversial publication "Oven-Ready Top Six Squad."

But let's begin by asking self-professed billionaire, don't care, Steve Lansdown, this question

"Mr Lansdown, can you tell the viewers how you have managed to foster such a close bond and relationship with the club's incredible supporters, and the way that your much-heralded communications strategy has led to such unprecedented levels of trust, openness and transparency"

"But before you, the sprog or Bunion say anything. let's welcome our surprise special guest into the studio . . . .

a man much-loved and admired by fans of this club . . .

your friend and mine,

Mr Nigel Pearson !"

• Haha 2
  • Robin 1

On 14/01/2024 at 12:46, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Dunno how to do multi quote, but why do so many posters use the term Premiership, when referring to the Premier League?

I bet you're the sort of person who still refers to "assistant referees" because they told you to say that.