IGNORED

16 Points, 13 League Games

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

I’ve checked last 8 seasons and 52 has never been relegation. Usually around 18th

We lose to Boro and Southampton, and we are 1PPG. I am stunned that you are trying to defend the current form?

1 minute ago, Leabrook said:

Yeah they have. It’s just not relegation form. Close to it for sure. Fine lines though as always. If Max doesn’t make that error Tuesday then the record is about the same I’d guess 

I think we were on 1.4PPG when the change was made, so not that close really....

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

We lose to Boro and Southampton, and we are 1PPG. I am stunned that you are trying to defend the current form?

Show me where I have tried to defend it? All I did was correct your error 

Edited by Leabrook
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

I just think @Tomo that if Manning is so bad then criticise him but if he is that bad then you shouldn’t have to make stuff up like it’s relegation form as you should have enough ammunition anyway 

Mate, it's not far off relegation form. Don't get picky😂

In 2 games time, it won't be far off.

At the end of the day, we are not going in the right direction.

Edited by Tomo

20 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

Yeah they have. It’s just not relegation form. Close to it for sure. Fine lines though as always. If Max doesn’t make that error Tuesday then the record is about the same I’d guess 

Ignoring the times he's saved us in other games there.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Red from afar said:

Ignoring the times he's saved us in other games there.

I know he’s saved us on other games. I rate Max a lot. That wasn’t my point though 

20 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think we were on 1.4PPG when the change was made, so not that close really....

It wasn’t that many. 

Just now, Leabrook said:

I know he’s saved us on other games. I rate Max a lot. That wasn’t my point though 

It wasn’t that many. 

Yeh, I got that wrong mate, 1.28PPG apparently, still going in the wrong direction mind, especially after the board quoted 'top end' squad.

1 minute ago, Red from afar said:

Fair enough, a point of small margins.

Yeah that’s why I never get too het up either way.  Manning is responsible for sure but sometimes it’s not his fault if we don’t win. It wasn’t fine margins tonight though despite the close score. To not change the shape at half time was baffling 

6 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

Yeah that’s why I never get too het up either way.  Manning is responsible for sure but sometimes it’s not his fault if we don’t win. It wasn’t fine margins tonight though despite the close score. To not change the shape at half 

It's a balancing act. When to play 'pretty' against teams and when to play a harder, disruptive game. If you don't have the best players in the league, you need to know when to mix up the plan, or simply stick to hard to beat.

1 hour ago, Leabrook said:

Yeah that’s why I never get too het up either way.  Manning is responsible for sure but sometimes it’s not his fault if we don’t win. It wasn’t fine margins tonight though despite the close score. To not change the shape at half time was baffling 

Your constant furious defending of anything LM since you joined / rejoined recently , as opppsed to any balance is quite strange 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Your constant furious defending of anything LM since you joined / rejoined recently , as opppsed to any balance is quite strange 

So me calling his lack of changes baffling is defending him?  That’s a big reach!