IGNORED

Coventry City away match thread

2 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

We need a new keeper. He’s improved but costs us too many points. Typical of us, create zero for weeks and then concede two when we score two, this club eh! Cursed? 

I'm not at all defending him for the goal because it was his fault but he has saved us a lot of points this season and this is his first clear mistake that led to a goal for a while

Edited by MrRedRobin
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

don't think you can really blame that on Max. Shite defending really. Their bloke had way too much space for a shot

Yeh he only had 25 yards to spot it before patting it straight into the centre of the goal for a tap in. 🙄🙄. But its fine as his distribution is brilliant ( it isnt) and he catches the odd cross more than 6 yards from his line. 
New gk in the summer please. 

Just now, MrRedRobin said:

I'm not at all defending him for the goal because it was his fault but he has saved us a lot of points this season and this is his first clear mistake for a goal since Leeds unless I am missing one. 

This is what frustrates me… just when he puts together a little run, he drops another clanger. It’s such a shame he’s such a good keeper most of the time. 

• Like 1