IGNORED

Atkinson and Sykes

Port Said Red

2 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Didn't Leeson score a couple of goals for the first team in a friendly and looked decent?

Yeah he did. Not sure what has gone wrong as I had high hopes for him. Always looked a standout in the under 23 games I saw last season and the season before.

Edited by Gillies Downs Leeds

15 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Yeah he did. Not sure what has gone wrong as I had high hopes for him. Always looked a standout in the under 23 games I saw last season and the season before.

Not getting in the Gloucester team who are in a relegation battle & struggling so makes sense to get games here. 

He may be in squad for the Boro game.

LM;

“A couple are going to play in the 21s on Saturday. In terms of, ‘are they ready?’ Rob Atkinson, we probably could have forced him onto the bench but the chances of changing a centre-back but also what’s best for him, given how long he’s been out, the sensible decision is to give him minutes in the 21s. So he’s really close,” Manning said. “Sykesy’s really close, so I’m hoping to have those guys back for Southampton or QPR.”

Edited by bcfc01
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Would make sense for him to get an issue with his hamstring. Especially after his ACL.

Hopefully he can get past this eventually.

One of the downsides to using Hamstring to replace ACL.  Although I think Big Rob might’ve had issues historically???

• Like 1