IGNORED

Atkinson and Sykes

Port Said Red

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Starting for U21's tomorrow, let's hope it all goes well and they available for 1st team action soon.

More to come too. :)

Sykes having been absent for just over a month you’d think would be back up to speed pretty quick.

Atkinson has been out for a year, so understandable if it’s a bit longer & provided Zak & Rob Dickie stay fit, there’s no rush.

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Starting for U21's tomorrow, let's hope it all goes well and they available for 1st team action soon.

More to come too. :)

I think as a club we are due a bit of luck on the injury front, it would be nice to have a settled team for the first time in God knows when, potentially we have a good squad it's just that we so rarely get to see them play together. I don't know if it's because we are closer to it but it does seem we have more than our fair share of bad luck where injuries are concerned.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Sykes having been absent for just over a month you’d think would be back up to speed pretty quick.

Atkinson has been out for a year, so understandable if it’s a bit longer & provided Zak & Rob Dickie stay fit, there’s no rush.

I am really pleased for Rob, it will have been 8 days shy of a year out. I know he had that 45 minutes in November, but I am sure he would have expected to have been back before now. He has been in full training since 28th Jan, so he's probably more prepared than you might think.

He's been through a lot away from football too, (sorry to be so mysterious) so I am sure he is itching to get back tomorrow. 

• Like 10
  • Robin 1

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I am really pleased for Rob, it will have been 8 days shy of a year out. I know he had that 45 minutes in November, but I am sure he would have expected to have been back before now. He has been in full training since 28th Jan, so he's probably more prepared than you might think.

He's been through a lot away from football too, (sorry to be so mysterious) so I am sure he is itching to get back tomorrow. 

How do you know so much? 😱

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Nosy neighbours? 😅

20 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Manning did say that they could probably get away with putting Rob on the bench for the first team tomorrow, but it'd be better for him to get the guaranteed minutes for the U21s, plus they'd be unlikely to sub a CB unless they were injured.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

I hope Twine is not stringing us along.

He could be the one to tie the opposition in knots 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Dumb question but who are we playing & what time’s KO?

At the HPC?

No it's away to QPR, so they must be fairly confident in their fitness as they don't usually do away games first back. I think it must be a rearranged game because it isn't on the OS. Home to Cardiff Tuesday though.

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Who moved ?

They finally found a place to buy.

7 hours ago, Midred said:

Thanks for the update. Good that we have a genuine ITK!

6 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

That's new on here a genuine ITK contributor 🤔😎

Obviously not up to Ian Gay standards, :whistle: but I do my best. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1