IGNORED

Southampton at home match thread

19 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Rather annoying that sky sports coverage means there will be no Robins TV for this fixture 

I have just downloaded Now TV 24 hour sports membership. £11.99. This lets you stream all SKY sports channels for 24 hours. I just hope it works on the night!

Just now, BCFC1959 said:

Yes - Leeds 1974 - unbeaten in 29 league games!

That was the only one that came to my mind initially, seen that they were unbeaten in the league but had lost a couple in the cups. If it was based on how impressive the win was at the time I guess that would be top of the list.

Just now, Bat Fastard said:

Hopefully it will be a high quality stream without the problems that so often plague the other streaming sites. Will find out if it was worth it this evening,

Judging by how much of the ball Southampton have had in their recent games I would be more hopeful of quality of the tech than the action. 😅

10 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

That was the only one that came to my mind initially, seen that they were unbeaten in the league but had lost a couple in the cups. If it was based on how impressive the win was at the time I guess that would be top of the list.

Judging by how much of the ball Southampton have had in their recent games I would be more hopeful of quality of the tech than the action. 😅

Oh Ye of little faith!!

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Rather annoying that sky sports coverage means there will be no Robins TV for this fixture 

Feels like with Sky, the weird 'international coverage', and the cup games, I've barely been able to watch City on Robins TV recently.

You'd think they'd find a way to give Robins TV subscribers automatic access when games are covered on Sky - simply removing the game from Robins TV seems harsh for those that have paid for the service. It's the equivalent of revoking a season ticket holder's ticket for games that are on Sky.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to find other ways to access live streams of the games, but I'm sure there are others who aren't. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Supersonic Robin said:

You'd think they'd find a way to give Robins TV subscribers automatic access when games are covered on Sky - simply removing the game from Robins TV seems harsh for those that have paid for the service. It's the equivalent of revoking a season ticket holder's ticket for games that are on Sky.

The reason I subscribe on a game by game basis rather than monthly or annually.

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, IAmNick said:

I know basically nothing about football as will be clear from most of my posts but is 20m a lot? It sounds like basically nothing to me!

Edit: haven't listened to the interview yet so if I've missed some context apologies

It was one throw in. We were practising time wasting game management. 😏