IGNORED

What you gonna do?

ENOUGH

Lots of talk and moans about our current situation, but what are you going to do?

Being fans, most will continue to attend/support/buy ST`s because thats what they feel they must do.

Moaning and groaning on here will be noticed by the press maybe and some BS employees but will be dismissed by them that matter as simply just that.

There has been other threads in the past re sheets/protests/walk outs ,obvious one would be to not buy ST`s and just go when you wanted to not easy choice for thousands with them and would effect clubs income.

So whats left, ride it out until SL gets an offer he cant refuse....hard choice again....its difficult but what are YOU going to do? something or nothing?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, mason said:

Lots of talk and moans about our current situation, but what are you going to do?

Being fans, most will continue to attend/support/buy ST`s because thats what they feel they must do.

Moaning and groaning on here will be noticed by the press maybe and some BS employees but will be dismissed by them that matter as simply just that.

There has been other threads in the past re sheets/protests/walk outs ,obvious one would be to not buy ST`s and just go when you wanted to not easy choice for thousands with them and would effect clubs income.

So whats left, ride it out until SL gets an offer he cant refuse....hard choice again....its difficult but what are YOU going to do? something or nothing?

Not go.

That simple.

Walking the dog has been much more fun for a while now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

How about, it's a couple of variations of a theme.

Either show up 10 mins late if unhappy.

Or walk out either of the ground or into concourse if unhappy.

I can take midtable 2nd tier seasons, what I cannot accept is a gradual disintegration of solid foundations that were left and ******* needlessly so at that.

Yes spot on, same old, same old, actions speak louder than words, really could be touch an go for the last relegation spot, still unlikey but teams below are certainly improving.....we certainly are not. Rest of this months games look arggggh!

• Like 2

That's me done! I will go Ipswich on Tuesday as I already have train and hotel sorted, after that I'm done

We have a coach completely out of his depth, a team who don't wanna play for him and the snake and Lansclown's at the top.

The teams at the bottom are fighting, we are in trouble with the current structure

There really was no need for this

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, frenchred said:

That's me done! I will go Ipswich on Tuesday as I already have train and hotel sorted, after that I'm done

We have a coach completely out of his depth, a team who don't wanna play for him and the snake and Lansclown's at the top.

The teams at the bottom are fighting, we are in trouble with the current structure

There really was no need for this

Its a tough choice, and I have been a long time over 50yrs with this my club and its hard as hell to walk away,

Yes another poor choice by our present leader has got us to where we are today.

We seem to be selling off our best players to cover their mistakes cant see that changing anytime soon either.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Not go.

That simple.

Walking the dog has been much more fun for a while now.

Not for me it isn’t.

I’ve never stopped attending AG - although I was very tempted when GJ was serving up dull and turgid football every home game and the match against QPR and today unfortunately reminded me of those dreary days.

However I’m not going to stop attending just because City are having a run of poor results - been there, seen that and got the T shirt.

Edited by Robbored
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3

I'll still be there. I've seen crap down there before and no doubt will again.

It'll take more than this to put me off, I'll just sit there in a grump instead.

In the past there are usually a decent group of players I'm pretty sick of when we're playing awfully. I actually like most of this group a lot.

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not for me it isn’t.

I’ve never stopped attending AG - although I was very tempted when GJ was serving up dull and turgid football every home game and the match against QPR and today unfortunately reminded me of those dreary days.

However I’m not going to stop attending just because City are having a run of poor results - been there, seen that and got the T shirt.

Its not just the poor results though is it? its been many years of lack of ambition/mediocracy lead by leaders who couldnt careless about us fans, doing what they like because they can.

Fair enough you want to keep going back for more though each to their own; maybe if the powers that be decide to go back to old boys i.e GJ that may stir you a bit though?

• Flames 1
  • Robin 1

26 minutes ago, mason said:

Its a tough choice, and I have been a long time over 50yrs with this my club and its hard as hell to walk away,

Yes another poor choice by our present leader has got us to where we are today.

We seem to be selling off our best players to cover their mistakes cant see that changing anytime soon either.

I'm feeling the same after 74 seasons. It will be very hard to not renew and not come again but it's supposed to be entertaining, win lose or draw.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

It'll take more than this to put me off, I'll just sit there in a grump instead.

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I did not stop going when we were in the 4th division and have continued to buy a season ticket every year, so although its not great at the moment, will not stop me going

Of course thats your choice, and I have also seen us in all 4 div and been to many away grounds (many of which are gone now) went through Dicks Out as well, dont like what we have become though, part of something else and distant from our club and its leaders.

• Like 1
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, mason said:

I've not renewed my RobinsTV subscription, can't justify £180 odd quid a year for dreadful football. Does that count as doing something? Probably not.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I did not stop going when we were in the 4th division and have continued to buy a season ticket every year, so although its not great at the moment, will not stop me going

I was a kid but loved those days in the fourth division with TC in charge . The club actually felt all in it together.  That’s a million miles away from the way I feel now . Can’t stand the lansdowns anymore 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, mason said:

Its not just the poor results though is it? its been many years of lack of ambition/mediocracy lead by leaders who couldnt careless about us fans, doing what they like because they can.

Fair enough you want to keep going back for more though each to their own; maybe if the powers that be decide to go back to old boys i.e GJ that may stir you a bit though?

Mason - I’ve attended AG since I was 12. I actually saw John Atyeo play although I didn’t know who he was in those days. I was there when City were struggling in the fourth division with crowds as low as 5k. In fact I vaguely remember a gate of 3.5K at one game - so I’m not likely that I’ll throw my toys out my pram because of a few poor performances and results.

Edited by Robbored
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, OddBallJim said:

Don’t think I’ll be renewing my ST. As OP has said, think I’ll pick and choose games next season. The football on offer is so boring, and the leadership at the club inspires nothing in the way of ambition or desire.

Nail on head.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mason said:

Of course thats your choice, and I have also seen us in all 4 div and been to many away grounds (many of which are gone now) went through Dicks Out as well, dont like what we have become though, part of something else and distant from our club and its leaders.

Yeah that's fair.

I was considering getting my boy who's 4 his first season ticket next year but probably won't bother if it's going to be more of this. Don't want to put him off!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

In the past there are usually a decent group of players I'm pretty sick of when we're playing awfully. I actually like most of this group a lot.

And I think that bolded bit is the big deal. We know this lot will run through brick walls. We know we rooted out the bad apples. That’s one of the reasons we know when Liam deflects onto the players it’s totally wrong. Yes, they may think he’s a charlatan - and they’re not alone - but they are fundamentally an “honest” bunch. We know that - we’ve seen that. So the tactic of “it’s not me it’s them” and whining like a (quote) roody-poo punk ass bitch won’t work.

Edited by Silvio Dante
  • Like 4
  • Flames 3