IGNORED

What you gonna do?

ENOUGH

1 minute ago, LoyalRed said:

Difficult as JL is so thick that by attending he will think you are backing him.  Let’s face it, SL has pretty much retired now and JL isn’t going anywhere.  The Lansdowns don’t like to admit defeat so have always stuck longer than they should with managers, nothing will change by filling the stadium. 

Sadly people won't not go...regardless. FOMO. Better they go and show disapproval for that reason imo. 

2 hours ago, Underhill said:

Been going since 1967 & season ticket holder for more than 30 years & the current performances are some of the most dull, boring & turgid I’ve ever seen. It’s about excitement & goals & we deliver neither. I’m done until there’s change at the top

about the same time for me mate started 66/67 and first 2 season tickets in Dolman after it opened, great days at the footie...now as before hope they go before I go and I can go back even just once more, just for the memories and the crack; would really love to take my grandson as I took my sons now f`m, jog on Lansdowns

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

Sadly people won't not go...regardless. FOMO. Better they go and show disapproval for that reason imo. 

That happened today with booing but hasn’t changed anything, BT , JL hate to admit they are wrong, they are arrogant and they won’t change the manager until we are in threat of relegation.  

55 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Haven't given the Lansdowns a penny of my money since NP was sacked, and won't ever again. 

No games, no merchandise, no Robins TV. Nothing. 

It's either that or old school protests. And that will never happen with our fanbase.

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Mauro Gatti

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

That happened today with booing but hasn’t changed anything, BT , JL hate to admit they are wrong, they are arrogant and they won’t change the manager until we are in threat of relegation.  

They'll see that as booing performance of team. It has to be directed at them. 

• Flames 1

I stopped going during the Lee Johnson era after being a season ticket holder for nearly 20 years . Got fed up with the same old shit and it's still going on . Had a couple of successful seasons and that's it. Don't miss it one bit. Hope he sells up now 

• Flames 1

40 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Don’t turn up or buy a season ticket, they won’t listen to anything you say if you are still paying the money.  Empty stadium will soon make them change their stubborn opinions on what’s best for our club. 

Wont and havent since Lansdown decided to chop the Eastend and Williams and give us Bristol Sport....without asking....god I miss the Eastend..... gone to pot since and around in circles.

They know about as much about football as I do about heart surgery. I would employ a heart surgeon, he seems to think a porter or a trainee nurse will do; When he does stumble across a heart surgeon he decides not to back him but sack him and go back to employing a porter.

Not football chairmen but developers, they wont care about a few 100 or 1000 who dont renew, dont do it for them do it because you can, like they do.

• Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

I hate to be reactionary as I know how fickle football is. After having a season ticket for 20ish years the last two seasons I’ve not had one due to new work commitments. Next season I was planning to get one again but as things are I honestly don’t think I can justify the cost if “Manning Ball” is whats on offer 😴

16 hours ago, mason said:

Lots of talk and moans about our current situation, but what are you going to do?

Being fans, most will continue to attend/support/buy ST`s because thats what they feel they must do.

Moaning and groaning on here will be noticed by the press maybe and some BS employees but will be dismissed by them that matter as simply just that.

There has been other threads in the past re sheets/protests/walk outs ,obvious one would be to not buy ST`s and just go when you wanted to not easy choice for thousands with them and would effect clubs income.

So whats left, ride it out until SL gets an offer he cant refuse....hard choice again....its difficult but what are YOU going to do? something or nothing?

As a season ticket holder, along with my family including my wife and kids, I've become increasingly disheartened with the club's direction, especially since the handling of Nigel Pearson's situation. The lack of ambition shown by the board with the Manning appointment is deeply frustrating. He was always going to be out of his depth. After the disappointing performance yesterday, I've made the decision not to attend next Sunday's match or renew our family's four season tickets. The decision not to renew was made easier by the presence of opposing fans (I thank you now for the moment of reflection), particularly during the Leeds game, where their behaviour in the seats outside the Heineken lounge was unacceptable (openly cheering when the scored). I think we are the only club to allow that behaviour in our home stands. I sit next to the padded seats and was finding myself increasingly frustrated by the constant Leeds chat around me. When I told a Leeds fan to shut up (impolitely 🤬), stop cheering and to sit down, I was challenged by home fans who told me to calm down (what a woke club we have become). The stewards looked on and ignored the Leeds fan's actions...It's clear the club's priorities lie elsewhere (to Bristol Sport) so it's becoming harder to justify my continued support. Additionally, I find myself on the brink of escalating situations (these have been more frequent of late), considering physical confrontation instead of merely voicing my frustrations, which could result in losing my job. It's disheartening to see the club prioritise its commercials over the well-being and safety of its supporters by allowing away fans into the area/not ejecting them when they provoke confrontation.

It's not what it was. It will never be like it used to be. We will continue this merry-go-round of mediocrity. SL has been playing with fire for too long - I have no idea how we have not been relegated in the Johnson and Holden era but the latest clown will likely get us there. BT is a joker - how do Cardiff get Diedhiou but we cannot find that type of player (he acknowledged we will be looking for in the Summer)?!

I blame SL for it all and won't be back until him and his crayon chewing Son have F'd off!

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

32 minutes ago, Royce5nine said:

As a season ticket holder, along with my family including my wife and kids, I've become increasingly disheartened with the club's direction, especially since the handling of Nigel Pearson's situation. The lack of ambition shown by the board with the Manning appointment is deeply frustrating. He was always going to be out of his depth. After the disappointing performance yesterday, I've made the decision not to attend next Sunday's match or renew our family's four season tickets. The decision not to renew was made easier by the presence of opposing fans (I thank you now for the moment of reflection), particularly during the Leeds game, where their behaviour in the seats outside the Heineken lounge was unacceptable (openly cheering when the scored). I think we are the only club to allow that behaviour in our home stands. I sit next to the padded seats and was finding myself increasingly frustrated by the constant Leeds chat around me. When I told a Leeds fan to shut up (impolitely 🤬), stop cheering and to sit down, I was challenged by home fans who told me to calm down (what a woke club we have become). The stewards looked on and ignored the Leeds fan's actions...It's clear the club's priorities lie elsewhere (to Bristol Sport) so it's becoming harder to justify my continued support. Additionally, I find myself on the brink of escalating situations (these have been more frequent of late), considering physical confrontation instead of merely voicing my frustrations, which could result in losing my job. It's disheartening to see the club prioritise its commercials over the well-being and safety of its supporters by allowing away fans into the area/not ejecting them when they provoke confrontation.

It's not what it was. It will never be like it used to be. We will continue this merry-go-round of mediocrity. SL has been playing with fire for too long - I have no idea how we have not been relegated in the Johnson and Holden era but the latest clown will likely get us there. BT is a joker - how do Cardiff get Diedhiou but we cannot find that type of player (he acknowledged we will be looking for in the Summer)?!

I blame SL for it all and won't be back until him and his crayon chewing Son have F'd off!

Dont suppose we will be getting a statement from Jon anytime soon, even if its some mixed up words to sell ST`s :gaah:

14 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Not aimed at you but I’m bored of people saying “it could get toxic” 

It won’t.  Some pockets might be mildly vocal then flounce off to the concourse for a mediocre pint in a plastic pot. 

Im not sure the matchday crowd has it in them to be toxic.  

They don’t. And havent for a while 

I’ve been saying for a long time we don’t have it in us anymore. Our fan base is soft as shit 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

People say this every year. They will be back 

We will see after ST`s are sold, can only speak for myself as said before many times, I will not pay to watch another game, whatever div we are in, until changes at the top are made.

• Flames 1

15 hours ago, One Team said:

No the others turned and left as the booing continued.

As for the toxic point I guess it depends on where you are in the ground and your perception of what that means. Where I was there was loads of booing, anti Lansdown chanting, fans arguing with each other and that leading to scuffles and punches thrown. 

The others certainly didn't come over as close as they usually do. The only other player i saw doing anything similar to Joe was TGH, he was mainly clapping but did also hold his hands up in apology too. Most others clapped or went almost straight down the tunnel. Dickie looked like he was in 'discussion' with another player too. That's all I noticed

1 minute ago, RedM said:

The others certainly didn't come over as close as they usually do. The only other player i saw doing anything similar to Joe was TGH, he was mainly clapping but did also hold his hands up in apology too. Most others clapped or went almost straight down the tunnel. Dickie looked like he was in 'discussion' with another player too. That's all I noticed

Similar to me from the sound of it, expect for fans fighting each other around me. You know it’s bad if we’re arguing and scuffling with each other. 

TGH got some credit for holding his hands up, more can be said for Manning. Most of it was waving away and boos though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

All I can do today is watch our B team playing Burnley and hope the 2 x ASs have a good game....

Nice bit of cash imput from those 2...what did we spend the money 25-30mil wasnt it? on again?

Is Brownhill injured/banned? one AS has just scored.....