IGNORED

FBC Podcast: CARDIFF [H] the verdict ..... this isn't going well is it?

14 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Amidst our detractors it is morale boosting to read the more positive posts like this one from @RedRock.

Our Ipswich review will be LIVE & recorded at 9.00 AM Wednesday and will feature, amongst others @Davefevs & @TomSutton . 

I'm very much in favour of differing views being debated whether on a pod, on here or anywhere else. I'm happy to give a like to somebody I disagree with if I think they have made their point well.

But opinions should be presented rationally and with respect for those you disagree with. If a mature adult can't do that I for one not going to listen to them.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, chinapig said:

I'm very much in favour of differing views being debated whether on a pod, on here or anywhere else. I'm happy to give a like to somebody I disagree with if I think they have made their point well.

But opinions should be presented rationally and with respect for those you disagree with. If a mature adult can't do that I for one not going to listen to them.

Lummydaze, FBC isn’t supposed to be an Oxbridge Debating Society! 

It’s a group of passionate and knowledgable football supporters willingly giving their time up and chewing the cud over a match. Even better, it’s free to watch, and has an ‘off’ button if it doesn’t meet your required standards. It seems to appeal to a decent number of us judging by their audience figures. Long may it continue.

I’m sure those who seek more regimented, managed, polite debate can satisfy themselves listening to Liam’s Press Conferences. 

..and to FBC don’t let the bustard’s grind you down you are doing great.

• Flames 1

55 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Lummydaze, FBC isn’t supposed to be an Oxbridge Debating Society! 

It’s a group of passionate and knowledgable football supporters willingly giving their time up and chewing the cud over a match. Even better, it’s free to watch, and has an ‘off’ button if it doesn’t meet your required standards. It seems to appeal to a decent number of us judging by their audience figures. Long may it continue.

I’m sure those who seek more regimented, managed, polite debate can satisfy themselves listening to Liam’s Press Conferences. 

..and to FBC don’t let the bustard’s grind you down you are doing great.

Hi, I'm Mark Tovey from FBC, and I fully endorse this message.

• Flames 1

On 04/03/2024 at 09:22, Tim Monaghan said:

I agree. People on here having a pop, but they're more than welcome to join the podcast as @headhunter has already said he would welcome it, but, nope, its easier to just mock him on here behind a username. @W-S-M Seagull knows he can go on, instead he would prefer to listen to the pod twice and take notes rather than DM @headhunter.

Cowards. 

I don't agree to everything he says, but it’s his opinion. Is he rude, yeah, but no different to how everyone talks to each other on here. At least he doesn't hide and has the bottle to actually say it.  Do an agree with him, no, but do I respect that has at least got the balls to face up. Yes. 

Well you certainly aren’t happy about this are you. It’s not really having balls is it, being rude? Being a hypocrite?

So I’d like you to point to where I’ve ever been rude to anyone on here ever!

You’re quite right people do have the option to go on the podcast but it’s not everyone’s thing is it. Not everyone has the time or health etc. The fact they choose not to, doesn’t negate their right to comment  

At the end of the day I don’t always agree with  @headhunter or Neil or @Curr Avon but that makes no difference to how I view them as people, so it’s really not about opinions, as LM would say it’s about behaviours. 

• Like 3